Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning everyone - was making an 'International delivery' last night, then catching up on my positions this morning.
Missed most of the fun this morning ... so far.
Looks like the upward pressure is building - but still plenty of sellers around.
Better check the remotes batteries are working. :LOL:

Morning everyone - was making an 'International delivery' last night, then catching up on my positions this morning.
Missed most of the fun this morning ... so far.
Looks like the upward pressure is building - but still plenty of sellers around.
Better check the remotes batteries are working. :LOL:

I would say welcome back, but if you get that remote out i will withdraw that :LOL: had enough downside for last few weeks lets have an up day and resume selling tomorrow. dax target 7865

I would say welcome back, but if you get that remote out i will withdraw that :LOL: had enough downside for last few weeks lets have an up day and resume selling tomorrow. dax target 7865

It's turnaround Tuesday how could the markets fail to rally - it also helps to sucker in people for the real falls later.
I heard a talking head on cnbc last week saying
- if the Dow falls 5% you should invest 25% of all your money.
- if the Dow falls another 5% you should invest another 25% of all your money etc...
Now why didn't I think of that approach; no need for us to spend all day in front of a screen ;)

It's turnaround Tuesday how could the markets fail to rally - it also helps to sucker in people for the real falls later.
I heard a talking head on cnbc last week saying
- if the Dow falls 5% you should invest 25% of all your money.
- if the Dow falls another 5% you should invest another 25% of all your money etc...
Now why didn't I think of that approach; no need for us to spend all day in front of a screen ;)

What happens when its fallen 25% ? borrow some money from wonga ? :)

yeah i still think we have another look to the downside at some point, just need to push out a few weak bears

Markets very quite today, seem to be topping a bit in the near term, cant see the US coming in and just buying it, lots of people looking to sell into this. apparently mkt wont be satisfied until 1540 S&P is hit.

TLT 15 min data
over the last week
possible break of that downtrend
smppgi.gif

hi wern, if you care to answer ...

what is the grey candle?

what are the double lines?

ftse 5980 level still in force?

morning all
Dick,the grey lines are the area of sellers
the grey shaded bar is a wide range bar which opened at the high and closed on the low(so i have just hilited it to remember it..
so the grey lines moving lower are the sellers stepping down.
Can not get too interested in longs until some sellers are taken out..

thanks wern

So good data, this means taper of QE coming sooner so sell equities then, crazy world but thats the way it is !