Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

So good data, this means taper of QE coming sooner so sell equities then, crazy world but thats the way it is !

Look how they've staggered the news releases. 1.30 2.00 3.00

Its a classic sh1t sandwich Good news, bad news, Good news. :LOL:

I thought we may get a double top reversal but it has been sideways since 11 a.m. Dax is waiting to see how US indices open,no doubt.

Now where would you get the idea the FTSE and Dax would sit around waiting for the S&P to open.
Have those algo's been talking again. :LOL:

Glad you liked the video guys. I hope to see some of yours soon. As it says on the tin - if you can type you can make a movie. :clap:

A wise move - I overheard a conversation in a bar at lunchtime. ;)

haha im thinking of creating an alog that tracks your dogs movements when it gets near the remote my algo will sell when it goes to sleep i will push buy stops ! sounds good ?

Look how they've staggered the news releases. 1.30 2.00 3.00

Its a classic sh1t sandwich Good news, bad news, Good news. :LOL:

So now house prices are not rising as fast as they were.
That's one of the key feel good factors of the American economy. :(
Anyway - markets rising on bad news is a good sign - right?

So now house prices are not rising as fast as they were.
That's one of the key feel good factors of the American economy. :(
Anyway - markets rising on bad news is a good sign - right?

one thing you need to watch ! US 10 YR that starts getting sold again (which it will) stocks will start coming off , buying bonds now is like picking up "dimes" in front of a steamroller !

US looking bullish above the may lows .....ftse looks like it has hit the uptrend in p&f?

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?chart=$FTSE,PLTADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!!!2!20]&pref=G

US looking bullish above the may lows .....ftse looks like it has hit the uptrend in p&f?

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.pnf?chart=$FTSE,PLTADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!!!2!20]&pref=G

link wont work

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_384 Jun. 25 14.18.jpg
    ScreenHunter_384 Jun. 25 14.18.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 106
err postman remember that 65 level i was talking about ..................... doh should have stuck to my guns

Adding a bit down here in DAX, needs to get above 61 now to be uber bullish, see if this trend line holds, quite steep though.

dax.PNG