Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Proof positive the markets aren't rigged; no, not in any way, shape or form.

markets aren't rigged 2.jpg

What a laugh!

So glad to be out of the bulk of my overnight shorts. Was sweating bullets at one point but held my nerve. I just wish I had the nerve to hold longer and really take advantage of a downswing, but given where the FTSE was last night, let's just say I'm relieved.

Attached for confirmation.

Just closed another FTSE short for 100 at 6321. Might let the last 100 ride if I can bear it.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 143
I don't normally go long, but everytime the dow and ftse drop this much they always bounce back.
Buy the dips they say. If the dow holds around 13900, I might jump in......................

Profits a profit ! As ive been saying for last 2 days were due a move down, i know a few people are saying its never gonna go down etc but it always does, its needs to if its going to push for new highs.

Guys what are we calling here?

My uneducated gut instinct is a short call but I am already in a FTSE short and running it, expecting a drop back to 6300.

Given the US weakness it's surprising to see FTSE holding up but I attribute much of that to USD strength.

Profits a profit ! As ive been saying for last 2 days were due a move down, i know a few people are saying its never gonna go down etc but it always does, its needs to if its going to push for new highs.

Dammit I even said last night that I was expecting 6300 on the FTSE, and yet I couldn't hold out the bulk of my position 'til then (closed 75%). Yes indeed profit is profit but I've got a bad old habit of letting losers run and cutting winners short.

Oh well still in a reasonable FTSE short and a DOW short. Will probably close soon though as I'm wary of the bounce and the numbers at 13:30.

and there comes a time when the market has conditioned enough punters to buy the dips that the bounce never comes

everyone runs to exit at the same time

and the story repeats....

not saying it will happen today but this market is overdue a decent 3-4% correction so caution is advisable

Spot on (y)

Dammit I even said last night that I was expecting 6300 on the FTSE, and yet I couldn't hold out 'til then. Yes indeed profit is profit but I've got a bad old habit of letting losers run and cutting winners short.

Oh well still in a reasonable FTSE short and a DOW short. Will probably close soon though as I'm wary of the bounce and the numbers at 13:30.

The markets wont look at the numbers today , its in sell rallies mode for today and looks bearish on charts, just keep you eyes on the levels and try to hold on, will be a bumpy ride for sure.

YM at trend line support......below here we should see quite a few stops go ping.... quite a lot of fresh air below here