Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Don't suppose the markets are rigged?

Markets aren't manipulated.jpg

That makes 2 of us........... went to an IG seminar on charting last week, bloke was very keen to stress that all the background noise ( NFP etc) was just that and we should all be looking at 1 week or longer charts not anything less than daily. That we only needed to look at 3 things..... support, resistance and trend lines... it made sense at the time, but as I have tended to scalp the market it did not really work for me. Although I have started putting very small positions on with a view to letting them run in the background.

did you follow the traders performance in the cityindex academy ?

Am glad I didn't take notes then :LOL:

they were getting killed when they were using £10/point limit so in order to hide how bad they or their training was they removed the £10 limit and stopped showing how each person was doing.

they were getting killed when they were using £10/point limit so in order to hide how bad they or their training was they removed the £10 limit and stopped showing how each person was doing.

Am pleased I went, don't think it hurts to get alternate views, however I have just picked up 20 pints on the Dax falling while looking at 1 and 5 min charts.. would surely have missed that if had set a trade and went off which is what he was advocating. That my target for the day reached now.

That makes 2 of us........... went to an IG seminar on charting last week, bloke was very keen to stress that all the background noise ( NFP etc) was just that and we should all be looking at 1 week or longer charts not anything less than daily. That we only needed to look at 3 things..... support, resistance and trend lines... it made sense at the time, but as I have tended to scalp the market it did not really work for me. Although I have started putting very small positions on with a view to letting them run in the background.

problem with background noise is it's go teeth

i bring a lot of info through from the longer term charts ...