Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I've just covered my shorts, relentless rise is killing me. So you should see a good 5% correction starting now.

hi samspade. what made u think the dow would fall?

when u think it is weak look for confirmation in US 10yr or 30yr treasury, and from other broad US indices like sp500/russell 2000 wilshire 5000, and from dollar index

Lets hope that equity prices have reached there high for the year. How many times have I said that to my self this month.............

Because I think 200 up days in a row is a bit of bs.

my indicator for dow has range of 0-100 and is currently reading 57 so slightly bullish.

but the indicator for SP500 is at 71, and seems like SP500 is driving dow higher or at least preventing it from falling

Alot of people saying when S&P hit 1530 that is the point to take profits, i think we are due a "correction" but i think it wont last long and when i say correction i mean about 250 on the dow sort of thing , do not see a deeo sell off unless europe blows up again or congress **** things up .

Alot of people saying when S&P hit 1530 that is the point to take profits, i think we are due a "correction" but i think it wont last long and when i say correction i mean about 250 on the dow sort of thing , do not see a deeo sell off unless europe blows up again or congress **** things up .

Agreed. A small pullback and everyone will go long on it anyway. I know at these prices I won't go long, but give me a good entry and I will.

Don't forget that when people say the market up 6% for the year, go back a day earlier and you're more like 9%.

Agreed. A small pullback and everyone will go long on it anyway. I know at these prices I won't go long, but give me a good entry and I will.

Agreed ive just sold the dow at 14015 cash ! wants to go down it feels but is being held by Nasdapple and S&P see how i get on ! (y)

the FTSE put option expires friday 10:15ish

6375 put costs 18, that means u can hedge FTSE for 1 day and 3 hours for 18pts.

Agreed ive just sold the dow at 14015 cash ! wants to go down it feels but is being held by Nasdapple and S&P see how i get on ! (y)

Bought back 75% a point lower on Sp. I couldn't bear not be to be a bear. See what I did there ?

s&p1520 break for the decider:)

Guys what are we calling here?

My uneducated gut instinct is a short call but I am already in a FTSE short and running it, expecting a drop back to 6300.

Given the US weakness it's surprising to see FTSE holding up but I attribute much of that to USD strength.

today or tomorrow we are up 90 days from the november lows. i have read a few times over the years that markets follow 45/90 cycles

Guys what are we calling here?

My uneducated gut instinct is a short call but I am already in a FTSE short and running it, expecting a drop back to 6300.

Given the US weakness it's surprising to see FTSE holding up but I attribute much of that to USD strength.

wouldn't call it US weakness until 14000/1520 are trumped ...a lot of volume on dow yesterday but a small range.... sometimes this can mean selling pressure so we could expect some downside....these are the critical levels imo

Bought back my Dow short 40 ticks lower but have sold the S&Pinstead it's too out of sync looking fr 1405 by end of the week .