Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I hope that you guys were not smirking at me when I said that I was long because I still am.

When you want to know how to do it--just ask.

I bought a great shirt, BTW

For the record, I just closed. I've, also been in USTech but only for a short while., for +8.

For the record, I just closed. I've, also been in USTech but only for a short while., for +8.

+8 and a new shirt.

Been a good day then huh?

Right I'm offski, I'm not going to get a trade out of this today so pointless watching the charts anymore.

Ta ta

I , obviously, should not have closed when I did but I have go out this afternoon. I am happy with what I got.

I , obviously, should not have closed when I did but I have go out this afternoon. I am happy with what I got.

Better safe than sorry. My trade: Buy 5800.3 sell 5831.3

Attachments

• ftse2h_1.jpg
    ftse2h_1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 108
well the 826 hit and its money off the table for a couple of days rather than shorting, ideally a re entry at 5668 but given time constraints a 5735 would be fine for thursday

(y)

That's great. I made +27 on FT; +8 on USTech.

You are a directional trader, like me?

I've been checking various systems. Usually 1 trade per day.
At the moment, I'm trying out new strategy with real money, low stakes. Testing was successful. Entry around 10 am, exit no later than 8 pm.

Working full time, by the way, so it's a bit of a hobby for me. Addictive, I have to say.

I've been checking various systems. Usually 1 trade per day.
At the moment, I'm trying out new strategy with real money, low stakes. Testing was successful. Entry around 10 am, exit no later than 8 pm.

Working full time, by the way, so it's a bit of a hobby for me. Addictive, I have to say.

Hmmm this word has negative connotations. I prefer dedication, motivation, passion, drive, enthusiasm.

I already have one addiction in my life and crack cocaine is hard enough to give up on its own without having to give up trading too.

Another transparent window prog Glass2k

I tried this today and it’s a little peach imo…even if you don’t want to trade using the barjon method this little prog will help you keep an eye on dow or euro or whatever you want really ….just open 2 charts one on top of the other then right click the top chart select transparency level and you can see through to the bottom chart…it’s cool:)….the beauty is that any indicators you have on the charts show through as well so what is o/sold on the dow might not be o/sold on the ftse not to mention divergence:)

Cons…..it seems to use a lot of cpu power but still useable ..better than run crystal ..only for xp …this software is now discontinued but still available for now.

Pros…. I am using seamonkey browser which allows me to make any tab transparent

You need to try this guys

FTSE 6000 for the OLYMPIC GOLD

Download Glass2k 0.9.2 Free - A small little program that allows Windows users to make any window transparent. - Softpedia

Do you have a new upside target DC? When you say time constraints is there at time target as well? Thanks.