Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning All
BHP +0.69%
RIO +1.26%
Most Asians markets up.
Markets over here copying the FTSE from Monday, just slowly grinding higher.
Feels like we need a pull back if we want to go higher again and hold higher levels.

Those who follow the movements of the Footsie shares , what do you think of the Stamndard Chartered Bank problem in the US? This could influence, heavily, today.

HSBC is also being threatened with losing its banking licence in the US after they were in caught bed with drug dealers

morning bustech

dow to go up today

Morning SD

Everthing looks a bit tied to me.
On the otherside.
A lot of global markets are paying divs in Aug and Sep.
Share holders may hang onto collect these, could also bring in some more buyers.

Morning SD

Everthing looks a bit tied to me.
On the otherside.
A lot of global markets are paying divs in Aug and Sep.
Share holders may hang onto collect these, could also bring in some more buyers.

SP500 is 100% bullish
Dow is 56% bullish

If u dont pay political contributions the senate congress will come after u, its a nice protection racket, HSBC hardly pays any money to the thieving politicians in the US so they are being shaken down

If u dont pay political contributions the senate congress will come after u, its a nice protection racket, HSBC hardly pays any money to the thieving politicians in the US so they are being shaken down

Glad to see we have the same thinking on poloticians.(y)
One day people all round the world will take there countries back from the goverement.
Might not happen in my life time, but it will happen.

Those who follow the movements of the Footsie shares , what do you think of the Stamndard Chartered Bank problem in the US? This could influence, heavily, today.

nasty... falling knife anyone?

Attachments

• stan.PNG
    stan.PNG
    37.3 KB · Views: 96

Well, set a thief to catch a thief! :D