Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

pardon my ignorance but what is an arcade? is it a trding room/skype room?

Yes it's a room full of people trading, the arcade owners charge a seat leese plus other coms..etc..
I used to be in one a few years ago, but cost's were getting silly, so when I found ProSpreads which offered me basically the same platform and functionality as I was getting, I left.

was short DAX just after the open when ES hit 1407... once it broke 1406 .. the chop started.. it was nail biting stuff.. but nailed it ... phew.. gonna take a break:eek:

Yes it's a room full of people trading, the arcade owners charge a seat leese plus other coms..etc..
I used to be in one a few years ago, but cost's were getting silly, so when I found ProSpreads which offered me basically the same platform and functionality as I was getting, I left.

I use Pro spreads ... I quite like it.. staff are good as well

was short DAX just after the open when ES hit 1407... once it broke 1406 .. the chop started.. it was nail biting stuff.. but nailed it ... phew.. gonna take a break:eek:

wow ...good trade dj:)

i had my little nibble so i'm just spectating again.

hI dick... I was long on the open .. but waiting now to see if we get above yesterdays low...

GDP today.. so might get a lot of chop until then

quite happy though 1 trade so far and 1/2 way to target..

hI dick... I was long on the open .. but waiting now to see if we get above yesterdays low...

GDP today.. so might get a lot of chop until then

quite happy though 1 trade so far and 1/2 way to target..

just to be clear I mean the low at 4.30pm