Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

DC your post this morning for the ftse targets seem to suggest you have given up on the 5700 level.. is this correct?

yes the target was out of time but Im looking to go low into later this week or next week for a reload the FTSE should then produce a high target whether it will be a higher high or lower high we will find out later this week.

looking for 11535 on the DOW then thats me done for the evening and will wait for reload of FTSE short or a long signal

would rather pullback from here and fall into close too much down may alter pattern

here's a question.. how do you upload a picture to this Bl**dy site for your profile.....?? I have tried to load all osrts of pictures.. but nothing works

hardly you should hear me on my eco warrior soapbox

I used to date a girl from Wilmslow.. years ago when I lived "up North" , her father was a multi-millionaire as he owned his own global wig company !!! might of come in useful in the future.. but sadly not to be.. not sure if the wigs were eco friendly though.. probably made from camel hair or something

here's a question.. how do you upload a picture to this Bl**dy site for your profile.....?? I have tried to load all osrts of pictures.. but nothing works

go to settings and profile pic it has to be a small size though so you may have to edit in paint