Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well done to those who went short at the cash close at 4:30 ish. I ummed and erred and thought do I enter a short, but I don't trade in the evening due to two small children, but I also had no reason to go short other than you were all saying you were going to. How could you be sure it wouldn't pull back higher? What was your reasoning for going back in short? Other than it selling off in the afternoon.

well if you ask me dc and mr taylor are to blame:LOL:

Well done to those who went short at the cash close at 4:30 ish. I ummed and erred and thought do I enter a short, but I don't trade in the evening due to two small children, but I also had no reason to go short other than you were all saying you were going to. How could you be sure it wouldn't pull back higher? What was your reasoning for going back in short? Other than it selling off in the afternoon.

reasons DOW was on 2nd day of a "Three" FTSE is on a "Five" there is a gap down at the 5085 mark the DOW triggered a new low target 10742 yesterday but the interim is still 10935 so FTSE should open in the middle or full gap down right now I would look for middle open then 5235 down to 5121 and pullback in afternoon fall into close

Dow will be looking for positional buys so will need to come up whilst keeping FTSE low
Dow only needs to print a price 10975 to fulfill pattern but my preference is the 10935

should be fun

reasons DOW was on 2nd day of a "Three" FTSE is on a "Five" there is a gap down at the 5085 mark the DOW triggered a new low target 10742 yesterday but the interim is still 10935 so FTSE should open in the middle or full gap down right now I would look for middle open then 5235 down to 5121 and pullback in afternoon fall into close

Dow will be looking for positional buys so will need to come up whilst keeping FTSE low
Dow only needs to print a price 10975 to fulfill pattern but my preference is the 10935

should be fun

Hi DC, I really tried to understand this, but could not. More fool me. Are "Three" and "Five" references to Elliott Wave stuff? In which case, you're the first person I know to make it work...

ok its easy to say after the event but we got a similar situ today. last time 4 days up into bens speech then 400ish point drop. this time 16/9 - 21/9 4 days again and markets been falling ...wheres my crystal ball?

bored spectator today i think:(

"the market said taylor is engineered from within. it is taken down to generate buying among the insiders. then as the market rises it is engineered higher and the samart money sells."

i think he missed a few things but who am i

just google it

"the market said taylor is engineered from within. it is taken down to generate buying among the insiders. then as the market rises it is engineered higher and the samart money sells."

i think he missed a few things but who am i

just google it

nutshell

but feel im missing out I go with the smart money but this samart money sounds good extra vowels

i must get of my soap box
i must get of my soap box.......

Does anyone know of a futures broker that provides a ladder based order entry platform?
IB
OEC
I thought most did to be honest. Ninja has a ladder entry screen (SuperDom), several brokers support ninja.

stoxx rejection at 2170 on now news tells me it aint gonna be too pretty this morning. i'm pulling my bids back!

Market waiting for german vote this morning...

If you are referring to public available news channels , then don't pay too much attention to this...

Yep this is the big one for the day. EFSF vote.
Now i think they are in debate as we speak. I have heard the vote will be around 11am.
Can anyone confirm?