Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I've got 5150 as a minimum target for the FTSE futures, but I am not sure it will quite get there now that we are approaching 4pm and squaring up time. For the ES 1150 ish would be the target if you apply DC's mirror image of last night from 7:20pm. It also wouldn't be too far off a 161% extension of this mornings low to high move.

exited half my FTSE will reload if price gets back to 240s area in next 20 mins

yeh I covered at 5180. hoping to see a retest of 1171 on s&p future and strong rejection to jump back in and head lower. if we squeeze a bit here then ftse could follow s&p lower into the auction

Interesting to see the taylor trading technique play out today i.e. sell day (follow through followed by reversal). Will tomorrow be a sell-short day?

Interesting to see the taylor trading technique play out today i.e. sell day (follow through followed by reversal). Will tomorrow be a sell-short day?

Looks like we are all looking at the Taylor Technique. Maybe we should run a summary of what it all means when we have a quiet moment.

ok im goin to cash levels as u all seem to be on them! got short again at 5238. perfect rejection of a pivot

Well done to those who went short at the cash close at 4:30 ish. I ummed and erred and thought do I enter a short, but I don't trade in the evening due to two small children, but I also had no reason to go short other than you were all saying you were going to. How could you be sure it wouldn't pull back higher? What was your reasoning for going back in short? Other than it selling off in the afternoon.