Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I`ve written whole thread on it with market forecast, directions, charts, stops, limits and i`ve been chewed out because the name of the thread people took really personally and didnt want to believe it...

Despite proof....

I will do it on here and see how it goes down... Might be a little "unambiguous" (as DC2000 labelled it in my thread) so my apologies if i like to tell you how it is im wanting to take action on the market rather than giving a bias for an against....

If you get a chance have a read of my thread, but try and ignore the objectives and instead seek out the proof (i.e. time stamps, charts, forecasts, and look @ the charts...)and look @ the response i get from ignorant members of this forum.

People dont like being told there wrong thats why.

looking forward to see DC2000 in action.

domgilberto, I didn't realise you had a thread of your own it might be best if you post it there and I will have a look. no point in clogging up martincj's thread when it's all over ther anyway.

domgilberto, I didn't realise you had a thread of your own it might be best if you post it there and I will have a look. no point in clogging up martincj's thread when it's all over ther anyway.

Ok. Sounds like good advice and probably what i should do. But i prefer writing on here. I`ll try my best not to clog it up... i`ll remain ambiguous I promise.

Plus nobody likes someone who can upload charts for visually quick forecasts... if you check it out everybody just hated it on my thread.

So i think i`ll write on here instead.

Thanks for your constructive opinion which makes sense though.

dc2000 - good call on the big push up. The yanks did take it down prior to the data at 3pm, but it reversed up in spite of the data and just ranged frustratingly until the european cash close. Then they took it up another 80 points! And who says these markets aren't manipulated.

It was a weird afternoon for trading. Volatile early on, but with a very thin order book. It's like some of the bigger players were just not trading until after 4:30pm

the FTSE still has 5255 in play and the DOW has 11306 a dip to the 5139 in the morning would be perfect set up for the run and would open a higher high on the FTSE

well premarket pretty much as expected with both the DOW and FTSE down from the highs I would expect another bounce off the 11k for the DOW and looking for the 5139 FTSE going high after 8:30 would see me look for a short late morning going into early US session then carry a short play tomorrow. but for now the count says position long fresh high today and tomorrow.

looks like I may load up pre market at the mo 54/55 is looking tempting for the run to 204

and a little more @25

wouldnt want price going below 104 that would force recalc