Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Nick is very good on FTSE,
40 days to the US election. 6th nov. i think they want this market higher, need to work out exactly the day they calculate the fund performance for those 401ks. i would guess pressure on the manipulators to get it bid up.

today the market absorbed a dreadful durable goods number, think the sellers are exhausted,

Certainly pitched higher across the board in last 15 minutes......

Entering Shorts as of now FTSE Dax and Cac...........

5798 7326 3456

FTSE for Friday , its 88% bearish.

Dec SP500 futures trigger level for bullishness was 1432.2 its now 1439.1 (mid from ig)

Jungerns, how wide are your stops ?

Please dont follow my example as my style defies any rulebook, but for example those new Dax Ftse and Cac trades were opened with an initial Stop of a 100 each.............
If you ask for a reason I would say because I only trade in one direction. That direction is down but I will let trades go way past normal parameters that most guys employ..........Remember I'm not looking at charts at all (bar highs/lows) and am working only off sentiment news feeds patterns and probably experience....
Occasionally I get do get caned....

Just having a look at the figures and those entries of before would perhaps have now stopped out on some other Traders Platforms ??
I'd consider them hardly other than even, give or take....

Morning All
BHP +0.25%
RIO -0.25
Asian markets up, apart from Japan.
Ranges holding, buy the lows and sell the highs seems the go for Friday

Morning all

Morning HTW

September numbers
DAX is the star.
Going out for a few hours, will be back later for your Friday song:).

ftse and aud are they correlated.

Attachments

• Sep Month.JPG
    Sep Month.JPG
    236.4 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
morning zorbas

which moves first the dollar index or the indices, yesterday the indices shot higher and then the US dollar plunged lower.

Todays inflection points:

13:30 GMT US Personal Spending m/m: exp 0.5%

14:45 GMT US Chicago PMI: exp 52.9

14:45 GMT US Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment: exp 78.9

morning jungerns

No not Good Morning SD !! There's a little man with an hammer upstairs in the Brain Cells............

Ok Shorts in Play as of last night still......

Correlation of what I'm looking at says we are going South this morning.........