Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Sd.

Edit. Got it you are using sb charts, hence difference.

Attachments

• sp.PNG
    sp.PNG
    34 KB · Views: 104
Not so good news from US. GDP revised down and durable goods orders fell.
Only jobless claims came better. This may provide support.

think the market has accepted bad gdp data. and that economy is weakening. there are many non traditional ways to get a heads up on gdp. railway tonnage, containers at the ports. electricity usage. etc.

Personally feel Zorbas that we are all likely to make more Pointage Shorting any Rallies............??

Only my opinion obviously.

I have the same opinion. Just I had the feeling that today It could go a little up.
Got stopped out almost immediately at the 2nd entry.

this room has been very quiet today.

Still the most overall number of Viewers on the forum no matter what part of the day it is....

Was going to put up earlier Nicks views from FTSE Day Trader. He's of the opinion that its 5500 here we come soonest.....

I have the same opinion. Just I had the feeling that today It could go a little up.
Got stopped out almost immediately at the 2nd entry.

For long positions as of today I usually set 10 points and as it advances i gradually advance the SL until breakeven or upper.

For shorts, it depends, on Friday I shorted at 7460 with no SL in place. Usually 15-20 points. I feel more comfortable with short positions at these high levels.

Still the most overall number of Viewers on the forum no matter what part of the day it is....

Was going to put up earlier Nicks views from FTSE Day Trader. He's of the opinion that its 5500 here we come soonest.....

Nick is very good on FTSE,
40 days to the US election. 6th nov. i think they want this market higher, need to work out exactly the day they calculate the fund performance for those 401ks. i would guess pressure on the manipulators to get it bid up.

today the market absorbed a dreadful durable goods number, think the sellers are exhausted,