Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

just had a look at the GBPUSD, daily, it seems that the 7 day simple, using previous day level makes for a good buy/sell trigger

yip....hear we go again:LOL:

you remember when the SB low was above the actual low, and I surmised t was because the real low was at fib 50% level and sb's company did not want to let all those longs on board for the sharp multi day move higher

sorry to be obvious,

Attachments

• imagesCA2GN5CO.jpg
    imagesCA2GN5CO.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 92
you remember when the SB low was above the actual low, and I surmised t was because the real low was at fib 50% level and sb's company did not want to let all those longs on board for the sharp multi day move higher

yes and i said you guys all got stopped out and the sb's didn't

if i remember right our sb charts worked out a peach that day...fib and all:)

yes and i said you guys all got stopped out and the sb's didn't

if i remember right our sb charts worked out a peach that day...fib and all:)

People would be buying or looking for a rebound from the 50% fib. if the SB saw their were stops at the 50% level they would have spiked below that level but there were buy orders there which sb's did not want to trigger

People would be buying or looking for a rebound from the 50% fib. if the SB saw their were stops at the 50% level they would have spiked below that level but there were buy orders there which sb's did not want to trigger

and so my charts worked out just fine:)....i think sometimes you complicate things a bit sd....