Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Can't trust any longs today.
This is like a drop by stealth.
Wouldn't be surprised if todays drop ends up a new record.
It's only 200, or more, points lower!

It's funny how the markets seem to forget the worries of last week, looks inevitable
Can't trust any longs today.
This is like a drop by stealth.
Wouldn't be surprised if todays drop ends up a new record.
It's only 200, or more, points lower!
That's my theory, just can't think of a logical reason anyone would buy in this location with conviction, any that do will be very vulnerable to being dumped lower, the threat being to the downside. Big players can absorb further down as capital is not an issue for them, which is not the case for retail.

Dax looks the worst currently IMHO.

It's funny how the markets seem to forget the worries of last week, looks inevitable
That's my theory, just can't think of a logical reason anyone would buy in this location with conviction, any that do will be very vulnerable to being dumped lower, the threat being to the downside. Big players can absorb further down as capital is not an issue for them, which is not the case for retail.

Dax looks the worst currently IMHO.

I think the points drop record is going today

Ok.... my view - currently ASX marking time awaiting to see what the Govt stimulus package will look like. Likely to rise to 6500 possibly 6700 areas. These are areas of interest to short for me. If it gets through 6500 convincingly I’d be happy to go long until 6700 then take a weather check. Currently long ( just)with small position looking for 6500.
News flow from China suspiciously quiet.....
Won’t take to much for markets to plumb the depths again..... not enough known about the virus and longer term impacts. Will it/has it mutated? How infectious? For how long? As I have said all along the real turning point will come when we learn to live with it and develop vaccines.
Usual disclaimer on reading the tea leaves.... markets will decide however volatility will remain for quite some time, only trading with orders at the moment unless I am adding to existing position.
Stopped out on ASX long position. Wait and see.... ready to go either way but think we’ll get a pump on ASX with some Govt stimulus measures then back down again. Longer term we could head to 5500 zone.

Updated
Screenshot_1.png