Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_2.png

I got no view on the ASX, if anyone has then feel free to fill the blank
Ok.... my view - currently ASX marking time awaiting to see what the Govt stimulus package will look like. Likely to rise to 6500 possibly 6700 areas. These are areas of interest to short for me. If it gets through 6500 convincingly I’d be happy to go long until 6700 then take a weather check. Currently long ( just)with small position looking for 6500.
News flow from China suspiciously quiet.....
Won’t take to much for markets to plumb the depths again..... not enough known about the virus and longer term impacts. Will it/has it mutated? How infectious? For how long? As I have said all along the real turning point will come when we learn to live with it and develop vaccines.
Usual disclaimer on reading the tea leaves.... markets will decide however volatility will remain for quite some time, only trading with orders at the moment unless I am adding to existing position.

Last edited:
Got to ask who's got the guts to long here.
May get a little short cover bounce, but 25700 looks in sight
I keep thinking it's Friday....grrrrrr
Could be a mixed day overall, but tomo a different story. Can't see why anyone would want to hold risk over this weekend.
48 hrs a long time in Coronovirus world and new cases expanding outside China on a daily basis. And who believes any of these figures anyway! Everything smells of under-reporting.