Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

you want it? you are REQUIRED to work your azz off! you don't walk at the bell!

you put weekends in! early morn's and wee hrs!!

holy sh^t...I don't get it! :rolleyes:

*i* need a 'tube' channel too :D doing all this HERE for free :unsure:
Your being paid what your worth!

President faces impeachment ...
Dow UP 30 points. :rolleyes:

Only in America.

Good to see you back, always want to know your view of the market.

Something that I don't understand, or actually pissed me off is, yesterday economic data were so bad, for example the manufacturing index, but it still broke to record high.

The market seems to be so manipulated.

yesterday economic data were so bad, for example the manufacturing index, but it still broke to record high.

Fri closed on a high both in the US & EU, however, the quadruple witching rollovers won't be reflected until Monday open so Monday might see a gap up or down on opening. Fri was rather unusual, it was the last full staffed working day of the year (many players are taking a break till Thu 2nd Jan) so many fund managers were just tinkering their window dressing rather than actually trading, this can be seen in the VIX that actually rose even though the S&P hit new highs and Gold also remained flat. Also of interest is that the big 3 techs (Apple, Amazon & Google) were all down for the day.

The rest of the year is what's called "peak funny season", anything can happen and none of it should be taken as an indication of the direction for 2020.

Although I see markets going higher next year, I am not in the camp calling a 10% rally for early 2020, my view is that all the negatives that have accumulated in the last months of 2019 but have been ignored will be factored in early 2020, March reporting will then determine the direction for 2020. I expect high volatility in Jan and mostly a down month. Until we see the figures of March reporting, markets remain over-bought on sentiment with no substance justifying the high prices, so, watch out for any black swan in the 1st 3 months of 2020, one of these could bring markets down big time.

Fri closed on a high both in the US & EU, however, the quadruple witching rollovers won't be reflected until Monday open so Monday might see a gap up or down on opening. Fri was rather unusual, it was the last full staffed working day of the year (many players are taking a break till Thu 2nd Jan) so many fund managers were just tinkering their window dressing rather than actually trading, this can be seen in the VIX that actually rose even though the S&P hit new highs and Gold also remained flat. Also of interest is that the big 3 techs (Apple, Amazon & Google) were all down for the day.

The rest of the year is what's called "peak funny season", anything can happen and none of it should be taken as an indication of the direction for 2020.

Although I see markets going higher next year, I am not in the camp calling a 10% rally for early 2020, my view is that all the negatives that have accumulated in the last months of 2019 but have been ignored will be factored in early 2020, March reporting will then determine the direction for 2020. I expect high volatility in Jan and mostly a down month. Until we see the figures of March reporting, markets remain over-bought on sentiment with no substance justifying the high prices, so, watch out for any black swan in the 1st 3 months of 2020, one of these could bring markets down big time.
the Dowboys will want to get some things done under the radar the next few full trading trading days b4 the new year.

4 FULL trading days left. Not ALL is on vaca or sleeping!:devilish: