Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Trump impeached, markets yawn... a bit of a slap in the face for Trump (not the impeachment, the fact markets thought of it as a non-event)

As for the abuse of power Trump was accused off, I think that Nancy is the abuser rather than Trump... I wonder whether Nancy would have acted the same if the front runner Trump defeated in the elections was a man instead of a woman? A lesson for everybody... take something away from a woman and you'll need to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

Now, is anyone going to investigate the Bidens? Obvious to me that Hunter, with meagre qualifications and a drug user, could not land a $50k/m job if he did not have ties to the White House through the vice president. So, what did Ukraine want from the Obama administration that the Bidens promised to give?

holy sh^t...I don't get it! :rolleyes:

*i* need a 'tube' channel too :D doing all this HERE for free :unsure:

Last edited:
looking way to strong for the dowboys, they want to gas light us. lets drop this back into the pocket, don't make it look so strongggg... ;)

lazy now, but not rest of today, or friday.

dowboys are trying little hypnosis , lull us into complacency. while they raid the grain silos ;)

i got 2 big a mouth, showcasing my skills here. for what?

done. can't even get like off one you DOW btches.

good luck to all.

they KNOW they just took out FOUR fcking highs in a blink of an eye...

AHOLES. thats THERE Xmas, early!!!:devilish:

you, and i are the saps..