Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If you were in my shoes Atilla you wouldn't even send me a low brow post like that. You think I'm grumpy, no mate,just a little heads up to all the bullshi1tters, it's a simple as that

Whats the matter mate, have I hit a nerve, has it struck a cord with your little inverted snobbery gene ?? was it because I dared to make a little joke about your Brexit thread ?

You need to sit back down in your big armchair mate, get your pipe out & vent your loss ......oh yea, you do.........time after time after time after time !!

You must have some enormous stop losses mate, can't see you letting it go !
you must be super successful at trading.

ps You lost..........."nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm going to set up a thread dedicated to brexit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"errr so your not trading Atilla??"......... "no not trading anymore, I am Attila, I don't lose to anyone, can you not tell by my forum logo/badge, I am the hound, I will post 1 million vents about this abhorrent change.......coz I've read all the tweets from the Labour party & you know, they really know how to run a country.... right thats it, I'm off to tweet my secret mates Diane abbot & Jeremy Corb"bin" !"

go on Attila ......vent

vent some more !!

So, how about you mr superior know all, DO YOU MAKE A CONSISTENTLY GOOD LIVING FROM TRADING ? (extra large caps in case you miss my question)

Life is quite good for me at the mo and I don't need any ventitilating shaft thanks TJ. I am a little concerned about you though as you have changed from a happy go lucky chappy to a sort of Mr Hyde character.

What ever it is, it will come to pass.

Visiting your very interesting post... Why wouldn't you offer your ears to a friend who needs help? I think you would. You are probably being modest. What size shoes do you wear by the way. Thought I might try out your shoe size next time I'm shopping in town to see if sh1t looks any different in them. :cheesy:

Don't have a big armchair. Don't smoke either unless it's a bit of good stuff you know what I mean.

Vent my loss you say. Well my SB losses are behind me. As for BSing, I never claimed to have made money in SBing. I've told a few I was a losing trader and lost most of my money at the start in Ks. Now I only trade when I have quality day time. Usually bets are small. Overall still down and still dreaming of recouping it back one day.

I could tell you I've made most of my money from property and freelance contracting, probably earning your monthly wage in couple of days but I wouldn't like to guess what you do for a living or how much you earn SBing.

I tell you where you have a point and this is something I struggle with my self is that whilst making money in trading stocks across three ISAs, I am bewildered why I can't do the same in SBing???

This is a personal sore point for me and it hurts my ego and pride.

I concur with the many posts written by others and the psychology of it is something I am mastering with age. Although if I am honest with my self, rather than mastering anything it's more like growing old and mellowing out where age seems to shine a different frequency of light to any issue. Tough call that one. I like to think I'm learning and there's confirmation bias for your :)

That's it from me. I share many others experience here and I can relate to Trendie's experience along the way too.

Don't recall you saying anything bad on Brexit thread. You've got a lot of catching up to do as CV and SignalCalc way ahead of you on that front. Those boys own Brexit. Mikey's in there somewhere too. They play good cop bad cop but they simply have a very bad case of Euroscepticitis and will be seeking treatment on the NHS as soon as they can find the end of the queue, behind migrants and tourists ;)

Last edited:
Come on Atilla I've got a BBQ to go to mate !

Answers on a postcard will not cut the mustard my "learn'ed" friend !

How comes you respect Barjon's one liner and not my essay?

Oh well at least CV will enjoy my essay :)

(y)

I'm studying an FX system now, it's not perfect but doesn't look bad either.

I may start a practice thread...paper trade it for next few months.

Not stone cold sys, not really a sys ie algo hardened in the hard sense of the word takes a little interpretation.

actually i might microlot it. always like to have some skin in the game

Excellent posting here recently-thanks for your honesty chaps.....................................
my story-traded fairly heavy on a 20k account-amazingly broke even and made a tiny amount-
wow this is blooming hard-bye

We could all help each other if we put aside out nutsacks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Although that being said. I trade very differently to the rest of you

Excellent posting here recently-thanks for your honesty chaps.....................................
my story-traded fairly heavy on a 20k account-amazingly broke even and made a tiny amount-
wow this is blooming hard-bye

I think your missing the point.

TokyoBlow went off on one crashing the thread demanding everyone answer his question immediately with a YES OR NO answer (his caps not mine). So you're in for it when he returns.

TokyoBlow went off on one crashing the thread demanding everyone answer his question immediately with a YES OR NO answer (his caps not mine). So you're in for it when he returns.
sorry i was rather drunk :cool:

Life is quite good for me at the mo and I don't need any ventitilating shaft thanks TJ. I am a little concerned about you though as you have changed from a happy go lucky chappy to a sort of Mr Hyde character.

What ever it is, it will come to pass.

Visiting your very interesting post... Why wouldn't you offer your ears to a friend who needs help? I think you would. You are probably being modest. What size shoes do you wear by the way. Thought I might try out your shoe size next time I'm shopping in town to see if sh1t looks any different in them. :cheesy:

Don't have a big armchair. Don't smoke either unless it's a bit of good stuff you know what I mean.

Vent my loss you say. Well my SB losses are behind me. As for BSing, I never claimed to have made money in SBing. I've told a few I was a losing trader and lost most of my money at the start in Ks. Now I only trade when I have quality day time. Usually bets are small. Overall still down and still dreaming of recouping it back one day.

I could tell you I've made most of my money from property and freelance contracting, probably earning your monthly wage in couple of days but I wouldn't like to guess what you do for a living or how much you earn SBing.

I tell you where you have a point and this is something I struggle with my self is that whilst making money in trading stocks across three ISAs, I am bewildered why I can't do the same in SBing???

This is a personal sore point for me and it hurts my ego and pride.

I concur with the many posts written by others and the psychology of it is something I am mastering with age. Although if I am honest with my self, rather than mastering anything it's more like growing old and mellowing out where age seems to shine a different frequency of light to any issue. Tough call that one. I like to think I'm learning and there's confirmation bias for your :)

That's it from me. I share many others experience here and I can relate to Trendie's experience along the way too.

Don't recall you saying anything bad on Brexit thread. You've got a lot of catching up to do as CV and SignalCalc way ahead of you on that front. Those boys own Brexit. Mikey's in there somewhere too. They play good cop bad cop but they simply have a very bad case of Euroscepticitis and will be seeking treatment on the NHS as soon as they can find the end of the queue, behind migrants and tourists ;)

Monthly wage !! Attila I haven't worked for a monthly wage since I was in my early 20's, I've worked for myself & employing people for most of my adult life, so your backhanded attempt of letting us all know how well you have done in your profession is a little lacking ! Backhandedly suggesting you've earned soooo much in a couple of days etc, mate I work 2 days a week (by choice) have all the money I need, was mortgage free years ago & am still only in my forties, so no need to try go down that road, whatever you have to tell about how wealthy you are will be laughable to me I'm afraid....even trading your 3 ISA's.... at least I am straight up, not d1ck waving with my inverted snobbery.

I am still a very happy go lucky person, I only really hang around with happy positive people & have an amazing life, mostly down to this very simple fact, to the point I have changed others perceptions on many aspects of their own life, they have changed for the better, created business, even changed the way they holiday (from lemmings to free thinkers)

What has changed ? Well I was thinking of returning to the forum, but first I want to blast away the b0llocks & the bullsh1t, actually put some reality into this fast becoming bunkum forum.

I'll pass on the Brexit thread thanks, you guys must have alot of time on your hands, I get that, I really do, but I'm not ready to slowly die of boredom talking about statistics, "he said she said" & regurgitating political bile, really ????? You think I'm interested in talking to the same 4 people in a room about the ins & out of a ducks @rse on something you obviously have a humongous h@rd on for, it's boring mate !

But thank you for your honest answer about the SB, it's a shame you just can't help yourself being a bit of a snide, I hope you try your best to keep a handle on that in the real world, it's a trifle transparent I'm afraid.

Ps size 10, welcome to try anytime Atilla.

Crashing the thread, you're having a laugh ? Now I do realise that you think you are the man on here, with super informative posts, so I better be careful right ? wrong........

......Listen Postman, you are the biggest vague merchant of them all. Whats the matter, reality a bit uncomfortable ?

Don't worry, you won't need to answer my question, no one has to answer my question, I'm just doing a little shake up, nothing more, so it's all good, I may be chipping off anyway if the content of this forum doesn't change. And you can give it large if you like, but trust me you'll be back to just speaking to yourself in no time......or pip & maybe Dentist if you're lucky !

Besides WE all know the answer for you already about you making a consistently good living wage from trading (well anyone who knows whats what)

No FXX, we cannot help each other with the way this forum currently runs.

It's not about putting away nutsacks, it's about putting away the bullsh1t !

It takes at least 12-15 yrs to become a good doctor. Difficult study, why should trading be any different.

https://www.ibm.com/watson/health/
IBM has AI that's almost or IS better than humans...it's at least an adjunct this is the future.

A few yrs back, a little before I came HERE, I had an edge that I swear the algos took from me shortly thereafter and became useless. This is the dawn of the machine, and AI poses a real threat to the avg human traders, and not so sure of this trading as we know it will be around much longer. One thing is for sure the algos are pushing us into longer and longer TF's, but like the butterfly in China it's wings affect the weather in the UK. I might be wasting my time.:innocent:

You can be rest assured Pip there are still point & click traders, just earlier today I was talking (face to face, not on a forum) to a mate who is on the clearing side (back office) & his company (London trading arm for a major oil company) employing lots of traders who actually spot trade, effectively they day trade, they mainly trade certain key hours, but we are still out there, more than you may realise.

Ps the answer to your question about the Doctor.......the Doctor doesn't train for 12 years etc to then gamble for a living.
This Doctor/Lawyer analogy is given often, it's a ludicrous analogy.

Monthly wage !! Attila I haven't worked for a monthly wage since I was in my early 20's, I've worked for myself & employing people for most of my adult life, so your backhanded attempt of letting us all know how well you have done in your profession is a little lacking ! Backhandedly suggesting you've earned soooo much in a couple of days etc, mate I work 2 days a week (by choice) have all the money I need, was mortgage free years ago & am still only in my forties, so no need to try go down that road, whatever you have to tell about how wealthy you are will be laughable to me I'm afraid....even trading your 3 ISA's.... at least I am straight up, not d1ck waving with my inverted snobbery.

I am still a very happy go lucky person, I only really hang around with happy positive people & have an amazing life, mostly down to this very simple fact, to the point I have changed others perceptions on many aspects of their own life, they have changed for the better, created business, even changed the way they holiday (from lemmings to free thinkers)

What has changed ? Well I was thinking of returning to the forum, but first I want to blast away the b0llocks & the bullsh1t, actually put some reality into this fast becoming bunkum forum.

I'll pass on the Brexit thread thanks, you guys must have alot of time on your hands, I get that, I really do, but I'm not ready to slowly die of boredom talking about statistics, "he said she said" & regurgitating political bile, really ????? You think I'm interested in talking to the same 4 people in a room about the ins & out of a ducks @rse on something you obviously have a humongous h@rd on for, it's boring mate !

But thank you for your honest answer about the SB, it's a shame you just can't help yourself being a bit of a snide, I hope you try your best to keep a handle on that in the real world, it's a trifle transparent I'm afraid.

Ps size 10, welcome to try anytime Atilla.

I deserved your comments thanks TJ and happy to hear you are doing well. Just simply that when I'm being a bit of dick I usually know and it's sort of intentional because as you probably know me I'm not well refined or rounded but hey then again who's perfect right. I can be just a big c0ck as the next guy. Ok I'll put it back in my pants, size 10 is good you got me. :cheesy:

Reading between the lines you left the forum because of the b0llocks & the bullsh1t, and also because you are very successful business man who has life at his finger tips and for some reason, perhaps altruism come back to clean it up! Very admirable of you.

There is some deep sense of philosophy in you and almost zen like trance state and you are indeed going from one state to another yes indeed that's quite obvious from your post.

What I'm not sure about is whether you are changing people for the better or people are realising you are changing and modifying their behaviour towards you. :rolleyes:

Good luck with clearing up b0llocks & the bullsh1t. Very admirable of you (y)

I deserved your comments thanks TJ and happy to hear you are doing well. Just simply that when I'm being a bit of dick I usually know and it's sort of intentional because as you probably know me I'm not well refined or rounded but hey then again who's perfect right. I can be just a big c0ck as the next guy. Ok I'll put it back in my pants, size 10 is good you got me. :cheesy:

Reading between the lines you left the forum because of the b0llocks & the bullsh1t, and also because you are very successful business man who has life at his finger tips and for some reason, perhaps altruism come back to clean it up! Very admirable of you.

There is some deep sense of philosophy in you and almost zen like trance state and you are indeed going from one state to another yes indeed that's quite obvious from your post.

What I'm not sure about is whether you are changing people for the better or people are realising you are changing and modifying their behaviour towards you. :rolleyes:

Good luck with clearing up b0llocks & the bullsh1t. Very admirable of you (y)

jesus mary mother & Joseph..... Zen like trance ..... changing people & modifying... one state to another !
...Mate, I haven't developed a cult, just given people around me alot of positive energy & life advice.
You won't believe how many people live a trapped miserable existence, when they have it all, but just too blind to see it.

Altruistic ? well, perhaps, but I'm actually far too selfish to be truly altruistic.

As for your last comment (& good proof you just can't help yourself) it's not really a clean up, I'm simply opening the dialog.....the outcome is for others to be true or not.

jesus mary mother & Joseph..... Zen like trance ..... changing people & modifying... one state to another !
...Mate, I haven't developed a cult, just given people around me alot of positive energy & life advice.
You won't believe how many people live a trapped miserable existence, when they have it all, but just too blind to see it.

Altruistic ? well, perhaps, but I'm actually far too selfish to be truly altruistic.

As for your last comment (& good proof you just can't help yourself) it's not really a clean up, I'm simply opening the dialog.....the outcome is for others to be true or not.

I think you've been bottling it up and someone has pi55ed you off big time and you've decided not to shovle other peoples pooh and striking out but trying to do such fine work on a traders forum, is not the ideal medium to release trapped souls if you ask me.

Life can be a paradox. Sounds like you are on a road to self discovery. Hope you find your self.

All the best (y)

Kinell, wot's been going on here then.

Is T2W heading back to the good old days!

Atilla.....I don't read your essays cos they are all sh1te :) Know what i'm saying!

4 years is a lifetime in trading!

Tokyo you used to be a positive person, now you sound ... well anyone reading your posts can make their own mind up.
Whatever it is thats changed in YOUR life, your outbursts on here are misdirected.
Once again; you dont have to visit T2W this is the internet there are literally millions of places you could go to have an enjoyable experience and yet you keep coming back here. Ask yourself why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tokyojoe: Thank you T2W, postman, Dinos & all contributors
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...stman-dinos-all-contributors.html#post2346030

Thank you T2W, postman, Dinos & all contributors
Hi, I am just sending a big thank you to all the guys on this trading forum for the wealth of shared information & inspiration.
As I mainly focus on index (FTSE & DAX) I would like to especially thank Postman for his tireless work, Sudden death (where is SD?) Herward the wake, Dentist, Barjon & the other regular very informed posters.

I think it should also be said (for myself anyway) that I have a great respect for another couple of guys... Dinos & 2be, these are phenomenal traders with finely tuned instinct, I am sure anyone else who follows/trades the live markets while keeping one eye on this thread will agree.

There are so many other threads with other peoples excellent input & I just thought a big THANK YOU was a long time coming from me to all of you.

I am a UK based spreadbet index trader & have been on a steep learning curve for the past 3 years. Not steep as in lost a fortune, but in terms of time, lots of time.
I am at a point of easing back a bit, but wow, this is a time zapping game when you are learning(which I think I will always be)

I trade strict PA with equally strict UK timeframe 8am-4.30pm to take advantage of the "relatively" accurate price (no laughing) & tight spread.

I have mainly taken the SB route as I have some very experienced friends who have gone from DMA to SB over the past few years.

The main thing I have learned is you have to teach yourself..... you can be shown all the technical s, all the money management etc, but it seems nothing replicates LIVE MARKET EXPERIENCE
(Demos in my opinion should be tried for a very limited time, but give false expectations)

It has taken hours & hours........& hours to come to a point where I am comfortable entering/exiting a trade, learning the spreadbet platform providers shenanigans (of which there are many & evolving all the time), learning all the indicators inside out, upside down & then coming full circle to pure PA, as once the LAGGING indicators are firmly lodged in your sub-conscious mind you can actually see them without the chart being cluttered.

My biggest demon has been.......YEP.!!..LETTING THE BAD TRADE GO !!

I know this seems to be the most obvious thing to master, but I am getting there.

Good luck to all in this crazy vocation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------