Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I have 1 testicle and 3 nipples but the chicks dig it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You FXX, have more b0llocks than most on this smoke & mirrors site.

At least you came straight out & told it how it is, small account etc, a bit like Brewski.

I'll take another look tomorrow eve, see if anyone has a straight answer, or still hiding behind vague pontificating dross, or silence, as we all know actually speaks louder than words.

I'm thinking at this rate I'll need to get myself a large armchair to pull up with the ol' fellas on the Brexit thread & whittle away my time showing people how I can hold a grown up conversation, it's a vortex I tells ya !

At least you came straight out & told it how it is, small account etc, a bit like Brewski.

I'll take another look tomorrow eve, see if anyone has a straight answer, or still hiding behind vague pontificating dross, or silence, as we all know actually speaks louder than words.

I'm thinking at this rate I'll need to get myself a large armchair to pull up with the ol' fellas on the Brexit thread & whittle away my time showing people how I can hold a grown up conversation, it's a vortex I tells ya !
Its tiny (was 400 starting capital) relative to where it would need to be to give me a chance to be free from working for someone else. I don't give a monkey if people laugh at me about it. I have given myself an education in a live market and doubled it in the space of 10 months (now 800). Some. Will say eh, so what that's easy to do. The thing is I did that trading at10:1 leverage @ 10pence per pip. My decision on the leverage was to prevent me from getting away with myself and blowing the account. Getting 30:1 is like getting an upgrade while everyone else has felt like they have been slapped with a downgrade. I just need to keep the ship steady when I start ramping up trade size and in parallel, make monthly account injections from my income.

Last edited:
Producers of raw materials and the automotive sector have been among the worst performers at a time when fears over trade tensions between the US and China are returning. Investors’ attention focused on the companies that presented their quarterly results as well as the Central Bank meeting.

u know im straight dude.
too stressful.up down break even.trade small if at all .
started loads of threads about whether u were up down etc-waste of time.
a good trader knows exactly his yearly p/l.
if its not possible bin it:cheesy:

You are indeed the 1% Pip, are you making a good living from your trading ?

Are your family & friends making a good living from their own endeavours ?

No, not really not to my liking. I aspire to much more than a dreary 9-5 job.

What really gets me is they won't even look at what I am doing, my charts, etc.

I bring them in say take a look at this! Sell up here, buy back down there. Make more in an hour and half than you make all day. They shrug and go "ok. That's it no interest, no further questioning, nothing. Blank stares :eek:

I don't get it....

No, not really not to my liking. I aspire to much more than a dreary 9-5 job.

What really gets me is they won't even look at what I am doing, my charts, etc.

I bring them in say take a look at this! Sell up here, buy back down there. Make more in an hour and half than you make all day. They shrug and go "ok. That's it no interest, no further questioning, nothing. Blank stares :eek:

I don't get it....

The only way they will get it, is if you can show what you can buy with all your trading.
Until you show them you bought "that" by doing "this", they wont get it.
:LOL: It took years for my parents to understand I got paid to work as a programmer. :LOL:
(these days, I just say I am a financial software developer.)

Just keep trading. You know how good you are. Thats all that counts. (y)

The only way they will get it, is if you can show what you can buy with all your trading.
Until you show them you bought "that" by doing "this", they wont get it.
:LOL: It took years for my parents to understand I got paid to work as a programmer. :LOL:
(these days, I just say I am a financial software developer.)

Just keep trading. You know how good you are. Thats all that counts. (y)

Amazing the previous generation along the way doesn't want to learn anything new, keep up with progress. They shut down, and get way behind. My parents are so far behind they'll never catch up. And they are OK with that, go figure. No interest in keeping abreast of new technology and ideas.

I will strive to never get like that. I think it comes down to intellectual curiosity, or lack thereof

This is a thread for trades, and don't want to hijack it ...so I'm shutting up and back to trading only here on best iconic thread on trad2win :D

Doesn't look like it's going down so I guess it's..going up? Been sitting around at highs all day so far. And no apparent weakness I can discern.

MY eyeballs are set on 25420 to get out today. YM.

They want to SET the range, then I'll PLAY the range! :D

this is boring today, but I have a feeling it won't stay that way. They do this just to F with ya.

Stay on your toes for opportunity, it can come out of nowhere!

WE ARE IN THE OFFICE BABY, LETS GET TO WORK :D

this is boring today, but I have a feeling it won't stay that way. They do this just to F with ya.

Stay on your toes for opportunity, it can come out of nowhere!

WE ARE IN THE OFFICE BABY, LETS GET TO WORK :D
You're wasting your time trading today

You're wasting your time trading today

why?

if i make 100 ticks, how is this a waste of my time?

this is my job, i don't know when the opportunity will come. do you?

so, i go to work, and i stay at work.

and, trading a range isn't a waste of time.

not to mention, i'm getting screen time. EXPERIENCE in all kind of market.

why?

if i make 100 ticks, how is this a waste of my time?

this is my job, i don't know when the opportunity will come. do you?

so, i go to work, and i stay at work.

and, trading a range isn't a waste of time.

not to mention, i'm getting screen time. EXPERIENCE in all kind of market.
It's Friday after a heavy news week and slow day in general.

They are crawling this higher, a stealth bull run?

so you get put to sleep, hey it's friday! let's go to the pub :D

not for me, i'm here next two hrs

the algos are watching and at some place this could POP.

the algos don't know or care about a slow week :rolleyes: