Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This is the only fly in the crash ointment.

Those higher lows.

Attachments

• fly.png
    fly.png
    72 KB · Views: 62
In the pre-opening, the European indexes rehearsed in descending trajectory, before the return of worries with the global commerce. The US government said yesterday that the Foreign Investment Committee will evaluate US technology or state-of-the-art technology acquisitions by companies with more than 25% Chinese capital. The oil sector will continue to be monitored by investors, after the recent oil price has seen gains in international markets.

So whats the FTSE going to do today, the Dow is falling out of bed and the pound is too. She's in a bind but you know what she likes to do.

FTSE paralysed.
Pound plummeting Again Dow plummeting again FTSE unmoved.

Originally Posted by cantagril View Post
Morning Postie - I wonder how long the calm will last?

One day maximum, he has no self control.

As we didn't get that close to my 7650 dream, I didn't short it yesterday and messed about with currencies a bit instead. To me 7600 seems a reasonable area for some selling action with a target of 7575. Agreed. I was otherwise occupied earlier on so I'm not in there now.

I managed 2

Have you slaughtered your first goat of the day yet?...and if so, what's it tell you?

I win. :)

Now the pound is going up and the dow is going up and the FTSE still doesnt know what to do. :rolleyes: