Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

European stock exchanges reversed the initial downward trend, because of news about the US. Most of the sectors followed this behavior, with the exception of the banking that was kept pressed. Leading the gains was the energy sector, fueled by news that the United States will have required all countries to fully halt their imports of Iranian oil by November 4 if they want to avoid US sanctions, reinstated after Washington’s withdrawal from the agreement with Tehran. The price of oil rose more than 2% in international markets. In Italy, Saipem rose more than 5%, in Amsterdam Royal Dutch Shell rose 2.48% and in London BP advanced about 3%.
According to Reuters, US officials have said the US government will use an improved security review process to deal with China’s investment threats to acquire US technology instead of imposing specific restrictions.

So whats the FTSE going to do today, the Dow is falling out of bed and the pound is too. She's in a bind but you know what she likes to do.

Morning Postie - I wonder how long the calm will last?:)

As we didn't get that close to my 7650 dream, I didn't short it yesterday and messed about with currencies a bit instead. To me 7600 seems a reasonable area for some selling action with a target of 7575. I was otherwise occupied earlier on so I'm not in there now.

Have you slaughtered your first goat of the day yet?...and if so, what's it tell you?:p

Morning Postie - I wonder how long the calm will last?:)

One day maximum, he has no self control.

As we didn't get that close to my 7650 dream, I didn't short it yesterday and messed about with currencies a bit instead. To me 7600 seems a reasonable area for some selling action with a target of 7575. Agreed. I was otherwise occupied earlier on so I'm not in there now.

I managed 2 :D

Have you slaughtered your first goat of the day yet?...and if so, what's it tell you?:p

The more I look at it the more I like Kallot's chart.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-5679.html#post3045372

Agreed. 23762 is beginning to look quite modest - I've had 23650 marked for while but aesthetic purposes mainly... nice coloured line brightening up a dull bit. I didn't think it would look at all serious any time soon. God Bless Trump.

Are you short ftse yet? You should be.

"One day maximum, he has no self control."

You could start a sweepstake...or maybe some kind of options market. Binaries would seem in keeping with the quality of the underlying asset:p

Cant see the dow getting over 24250 before the open.
Not trading it yet.

I'll just be watching from the wings:)

I don't do grown-up trading on the Dow or Dax (except very rarely) and only mess about on my mickey mouse FXCM account with them to remind me why.

Stopped +58
I wanted to leave it running but you cant trust that dow. It could be up 100 when you go for a brew.