Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

crickets..ya

i am done..

i do leave you two and with your inane commentary

Last edited:
Whats up with the T2W web site this morning, it's so slow.

Dunno. There were a couple of hours when I couldn't get on at all.

I wanted to ask you what you thought about a short from 7700 and ended up having to do it all on my own:D

Dunno. There were a couple of hours when I couldn't get on at all.

I wanted to ask you what you thought about a short from 7700 and ended up having to do it all on my own:D

You had to ask if you should short the ftse? My time here has been wasted. :LOL:

Just participated in the drop myself, something spooked the dow, I dont know what yet, but being up 200 pre market might have bought in some people looking to cash in early.

Top tip.

Every year around now the oil producers like to stick it to the Amerikan public by jacking up oil prices when they go on holiday. So when delivery is after US holiday season the price starts to fall. Get in now for a longer term (not scalping) investment at just over $70.

I'm looking to short WTI soon.

Short 7123

Oil put in a lower high today.
150 points offside ATM but looking to exit around 6800

You had to ask if you should short the ftse? My time here has been wasted. :LOL:

Fair point... I was really wondering by how much rather than if:whistling

Anyway, the deed is done and it paid for a 10 pip loss I took on my overnight EG. Currently flat.

hello marketpsych, good to see you are still running your mouth off as usual.

So it goes like this.......you press "post quick reply" then you can post your opinion.

As you can see, everybody is lovely on the forum, they'll be nice to you I'm pretty sure of it :)