Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Nor to me.... but the 740 to 800 range might be good for a little while longer. German services a bit lower than expected, manufacturing a bit higher.

I'm pretty sure, those who wanted to know that number knew it before 8:30 and the rest just dont care what that number was.

Just my opinion. :)

I'm pretty sure, those who wanted to know that number knew it before 8:30 and the rest just dont care what that number was.

Just my opinion. :)

That's me:)

I've got a stop at BE on my long and if she looks short of breath toward 800 I'll just take what's on the plate and have done with it....and reverse:D

I've got a stop at BE on my long and if she looks short of breath toward 800 I'll just take what's on the plate and have done with it....and reverse:D

Dont fall in love with your position, keep ducking and diving. (y)

This is where the fun starts.

Attachments

• fun.png
    fun.png
    89 KB · Views: 64

Stopped out at BE. Sitting on hands for a bit to see what happens.

closed russell 1408
closed cac 5280
closed hsi 25873

also closed previous MIB @ 20910, NDAQ @ 5798

been sick as a dog for 2 days, no new positions taken

Original post:
Originally Posted by no stops trader View Post
long russel2000 1390, 40 lots
long spx 2430 20 lots
long cac 5220 5 lots
long ibex 10650 2 lots
long dax 12735 4 lots
long hsi 25672 10 lots

Apropos nothing.
There was another person who used to post entries and exits on here (Only posted his profits not losses) and used to disappear for a couple of days. Also if things went really bad he would claim his account had been hacked.
Cant remember his name though ... think it was David something???

Attention will now be focused on the behavior of oil and developments in Washington regarding the discussion of the new health system law.