Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

very strong sell signal on the dow. I would be going in big if i didnt already have funds committed elsewhere

I'm actually enjoying this market! It's making me work for it, now! :)

1 trade today. A SHORT trade!

I've not gone mad. Not really breaking my rules . I was never 'short' overall. Still holding longs from above, but i'm just playing with them positions (adding, taking small profits), whilst also entertaining the odd short trade if one looks tempting.

I've had a ridiculous run for a while now as a perma-bull, so I shan't complain about the down swings when they appear!

Hospital operation tomorrow, so i'll see you handsome mofo's next week! Good luck in the comp, Postie! (y)

Attachments

• ES 09-17 (5 Min)  6_22_2017.jpg
    ES 09-17 (5 Min) 6_22_2017.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 61
I got dax and Dow shorts for 12 and 20 points respectively. The Dow signal was good after all. I thought I had lost it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm actually enjoying this market! It's making me work for it, now! :)

1 trade today. A SHORT trade!

I've not gone mad. Not really breaking my rules . I was never 'short' overall. Still holding longs from above, but i'm just playing with them positions (adding, taking small profits), whilst also entertaining the odd short trade if one looks tempting.

I've had a ridiculous run for a while now as a perma-bull, so I shan't complain about the down swings when they appear!

Hospital operation tomorrow, so i'll see you handsome mofo's next week! Good luck in the comp, Postie! (y)

I dont believe you, give Lexcorp his account back you impostor I want to see a statement. :LOL:

The European stock indexes ended without major fluctuations, although they traded most of the day in negative territory.

That dax isnt saying Long to me.

Flash manufacturing at 8:30

Attachments

• NL.png
    NL.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 54
That dax isnt saying Long to me.

Flash manufacturing at 8:30

Nor to me.... but the 740 to 800 range might be good for a little while longer. German services a bit lower than expected, manufacturing a bit higher.

Last edited by a moderator: