Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

One can only be prepared. At present, I have a 2 min uptrend. Any takers? I'm waiting for that to break before I enter a short. I doubt whether that will be a long wait but one can never be sure.

I would add that for a market to bounce 'well' you need the 'Shorts' and them covering to make a 'great bounce'.

:D

Dowboys have woken up drunk their first cup of coffee and hit the Buy button, now they're off to the bathroom to finish the rest of their morning routine. :)

One can only be prepared. At present, I have a 2 min uptrend. Any takers? I'm waiting for that to break before I enter a short. I doubt whether that will be a long wait but one can never be sure.

Zones interested in L 6100ish down to 6090 S anything above 6125, as always depends on lots of factors not just price. Happy to scalp both ways and always looking for the elusive runner.

From 6am New York time the Dow has been going UP.
From 6am UK time the FTSE has been going DOWN.

A lot of people sitting on their hands atm?

Piling on the mental pressure.
If you went long at any time this morning on Dax or FTSE your nursing a loss.
One more spike down will break the nerve of anyone still holding.

.....:whistling.....looks towards the 9600-9450 M. Put spread on the DAX, on a Ratio basis.

Piling on the mental pressure.
If you went long at any time this morning on Dax or FTSE your nursing a loss.
One more spike down will break the nerve of anyone still holding.
If someone can lend a tip on trend reversal data analysis I think we can rule the world. Those put orders in the financial sector are in demand right now

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 345