Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

513be4dbaeb5472f367ab69f42be3460.jpg

I'm calling the end of the bear market on august 17 2016
start of bear market june 12 2016 or possibly before give or take 2 weeks

Dates will be off due to holiday difference etc. You would need to take 1 day back or one day forward depending on the situation

Every time I take a break from here it turns out I missed something juicy. FxMo is no longer??? What the hell happened, did his spaghetti charts make him rich enough to retire a millionaire...?

Well, FxMo went on holiday somewhere and in his absence the thread went pear shaped, people got banned etc and I think FxMo eventually spat his dummy out and went to greener and more amenable pastures.....bit of a shame really although I don't trade Fx, I enjoyed some of the ripostes on the thread.
He certainly had his detractors but was like Teflon, and the speed and volume of posts to a two fingered typist like me was impressive! When will we see the like again!!

If your looking to profit from todays down moves you DONT want to be with Intertrader.

For the 3rd day running their platform is f*cked. Can you believe that!

Not on the Dax today. I am back on Footsie again. Short and steady progress at moment. +41 points and still open. Now 6111. Will it go to 6100?