Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

As of 11:15 the Dow AND the S&P in unison have been going UP in a straight line on a tic chart.
Thats normal then.

I'm seeing some weird Blue flashing on my screen - havent seen it in a long time anyone know what it is, do I need a techie?

I'm seeing some weird Blue flashing on my screen - havent seen it in a long time anyone know what it is, do I need a techie?

Don't look over your shoulder, it might be the cops.Try not to trade while driving, there's a good chap.

mr sept....you have officially made my day and I dont know why
shorted the euro on the adp news.....i don't know anything about currency but I know I'm up 117 for the day lol

interesting....you gotta love 2016..check out standard deviation on vix and gold
you could essentially predict lows on dia.....and that would give you the power of buying. Its like everytime you lose new **** just comes out...no intention on jumping into us markets anytime soon

interesting....you gotta love 2016..check out standard deviation on vix and gold
you could essentially predict lows on dia.....and that would give you the power of buying. Its like everytime you lose new **** just comes out...no intention on jumping into us markets anytime soon

Nods in agreement.