Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

IG's German DAX expert is hedging his bets this week.

Bet he sucked in a few IG punter's into shorting below 10,000
Now feeling the pain with the buyers holding 10,000 and trying to suck those people below 10,000 into covering there short's.
Nasty game this.:LOL:

http://www.ig.com/au/indices-news/2016/04/14/dax-meets-well-known-intersection-resistance-31800

Quote: "Currently the technical situation of the German stock market is a very interesting one."
Translation: "I havent a clue whats going on".
:LOL:

Just had a look at the market IG sentiment for dax...71% are short lol I wouldn't be surprised if most of those were below 10k. They're gonna be stuck there for a while imho

Following on from the hugely successful; "When animals attack" videos. The series has been extended to bring you ....

When glove puppets attack !!!

Attachments

• wgpa.jpg
    wgpa.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 61
so i'm up 430% in 2 months........is this normal? Have any of you experienced traders experienced this volatility before? Somehow I'm feeling just lucky.

NIce one, Joseph.:clap::clap::clap:

A big number indeed, but I won't ask what your base is.

IG's German DAX expert is hedging his bets this week.

So the definition of an expert is .?......
...this is your question on this Fine Friday morning :LOL:.......and no you won't be charged 0.30 per SMS nor will need to check with your Data Provider.

Will publish the 'results' on Monday.
:)

So the definition of an expert is .?......
...this is your question on this Fine Friday morning :LOL:.......and no you won't be charged 0.30 per SMS nor will need to check with your Data Provider.

Will publish the 'results' on Monday.
:)

He is the answer. :LOL:
Evening from me.

I hope everyone is sitting down for this.

The dow is Down 25 POINTS! Aaaarrrggghhh!

I have checked outside and the sky doesnt appear to be falling - yet.