Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Thank you Mekler (SNB)....keep on talking like that and I'll buy an Ice-cream.

Last edited:
Meanwhile...

Ikea's headquarters in Moscow is being raiding by anti-fraud police, Russian media report.

Meanwhile...

Ikea's headquarters in Moscow is being raiding by anti-fraud police, Russian media report.

They were tipped off that Ikea deliberately put incorrect assembly instructions in their furniture to make people feel stupid.
Also they deliberately put one less screw than needed to complete assembly in the pack.

Only the Russians were brave enough to stand up to those Swedish b@stards.

:LOL:

They were tipped off that Ikea deliberately put incorrect assembly instructions in their furniture to make people feel stupid.
Also they deliberately put one less screw than needed to complete assembly in the pack.

Poor chappy's

If I keep saying it one day I will be right. Won't I?

Attachments

• kings-dominion.png
    kings-dominion.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 82

You sure?

I always end up with several extra screws and bits left behind, wondering what I missed out :eek::eek::eek:

:cheesy:

During the last session, the euro tried to overcome the barrier of 1.14 but after a few unsuccessful attempts yesterday suffered a sharp correction. The decline of the euro was due more to technical reasons, to the extent that many operators had bought Euros and sold Dollars in recent weeks and faced with the inability of this currency pair overcoming 1.14 decided for some profit taking.

Short DAX 10085

Locked 5 pips into the trade, not time to let it ride out.

15.05: stop hit, 5 pips taken, not what I have envisaged, but they all count

Last edited: