Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Anyone trading today?? Bit quiet here.

Nice bit of scalping by you yesterday. (y)

I'm in and out today, but it looks like the Santa rally is in full swing.

I'm keeping a jug of cream and a jug of gravy ready for later depending on whether I'm eating a nice desert or humble pie. :D

Nice bit of scalping by you yesterday. (y)

I'm in and out today, but it looks like the Santa rally is in full swing.

I'm keeping a jug of cream and a jug of gravy ready for later depending on whether I'm eating a nice desert or humble pie. :D

Good to hear from you. Thank you for your kind compliment - you're only as good as your last trade though! Hopefully cream and desert for you.

The session will be marked by the expectation of today’s meeting of the Fed. If nothing significant occur regarding oil prices, investors will adjust their portfolios to the US Federal Reserve meeting. Whereas many investors had set up short positions (sellers) in the equity markets (and particularly the most vulnerable sectors such as oil and mining), it is possible to occur a buying pressure, as these investors may close their positions.

It is currently possible to buy the Dow on IG cheaper than the Sell price on Intertrader .
They ALWAYS come together sooner or later.

Free money!

:innocent:

Attachments

• Rate_hike_Grinch.png
    Rate_hike_Grinch.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 64
  • tb.jpg
    tb.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 68
I'm thinking 35.50 is the low for Oil. (current price).
I mean the fed wouldnt raise rates unless the economy was strong - would it? :whistling

Zero hedge is in meltdown at the moment, he thinks all his dreams have come true. After spending 4 years saying US stocks will crash and Gold will soar he thinks he might get lucky this week. :LOL:

Their website is down. They can post fast enough.

Attachments

• zhd.png
    zhd.png
    14 KB · Views: 58

Well done Mr P!

Having said that this humble pie, mash and peas, topped up with gluten free gravy doesn't look too bad for me either. :)

mince-onion-pie-mash.jpg

Enjoy your victory for now (y)

I'm sure we'll soon be questioning the wisdom of it all :whistling

What odds there be cutting rates by the end of next year.

Didn't work in Aussie and Kiwi land by raising them, even with so called good data.

Guess Counter V did not know Janet that well.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    365.7 KB · Views: 72