Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I honestly cant remember this happening before.
I'm pretty sure theres intervention going on unless anyone knows something more substantial.
thats what i look at and is the method im trying to work on-correlation-dow is up but retracts -the dax hardly moves and is up big-something is up for sure-you can see the strength through the action-how often have you seen that or is this the first-ive seen it a few times with the ftse

The high on IG was 38.8 I shorted at 37.3 and was done by 4:30. Tough day, been trying to find the top all day the novice that I am, had to come when everyone had thrown in the towel.

after stop hit checked pa and decided to short again at 6040. Moved top to b/e at 6032, currently at 6028 - will I get a runner this time?

Can the DAX hold on.
Then push higher after the close.

Attachments

• ladder.jpg
    ladder.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 78
  • fork.jpg
    fork.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 126
FTSE trending up quite nicely for once - less volatility than the previous two weeks as most traders sitting on their hands I presume. Good conditions to trade for market amoeba like me.

Took a conservative long at 6036 this am with limit at 6050 which worked well.

lets see if uptrend continues - should make 6100 for some fun and games at that level.

The Mid morning flatlining starting at 6060 level. All eyes on SPX/Dow futures. Any commod moves in FTSE should be done by now.