Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dax forks...

Attachments

• dax f.jpg
    dax f.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 100
postman did u read the articles about Yellen yesterday they saying she was very dovish, which is bullish for markets.

I read it. ;)

You know Daxy T is alright really, he's one of us, he believes the markets are manipulated by Goldman :LOL:

The strength behind the Dow move is impressive.
Plus the Dax has only given up 30 of todays points.

Banking half position for +10, stop to entry and run with trailing stop.

Banked second half for +25 pips. No glory hunting for mega pips here, prefer to trade often with consistency is better for me. If I get a pull back to my trigger line, I'll re-enter again.

Daily pivot in way at the minute, if we can break below, l'll be looking to re-enter

Last edited:
All them Ruskies looking over the hedge.

Them Ruskies is smarts. They have special spy dogs. One ended up in the White House and Putin was just getting a 'whites of the eyes' update. He secretly pinned a 'Hero of the soviet union' medal on the dog in this encounter.

Attachments

• bush-putin-2b.jpg
    bush-putin-2b.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
Banked second half for +25 pips. No glory hunting for mega pips here, prefer to trade often with consistency is better for me. If I get a pull back to my trigger line, I'll re-enter again.

Daily pivot in way at the minute, if we can break below, l'll be looking to re-enter

Your doing well. Thats 2 days in a row. (y)

Them Ruskies is smarts. They have special spy dogs. One ended up in the White House and Putin was just getting a 'whites of the eyes' update. He secretly pinned a 'Hero of the soviet union' medal on the dog in this encounter.

:LOL:

I'm thinking Dow does the same thing as yesterday. Pulls in all the shorts with a fake down move then consolidates up to 16560 level ready for the overnight push.
I might be wrong, I dont know anyone at The Goldman.

Ok thats me done.
When Dow broke 540 I thought it would test this line.
To risky from here.

Attachments

• DDone.png
    DDone.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 100
Why I would get into dogecoin trading now... They're starting bitcoin futures but I have reasons why doge is better.

There are more dogecoin trades done than all the cryptocurrencies combined,
even though the market cap for dogecoin is only around 70 million dollars
and i think bitcoin at 6 billion. But doge has risen 10 times faster.

Perhaps you can let the word out on doge there will be a price doubling
come 2-4 May... this is kind of insider info

Wow insider info. Must sign up for this really quickly. :rolleyes: Maybe the mods can get your ip and send it to the police. :p