Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well the Dow IS losing momentum. But its still pretty strong.
I wonder if The Goldman are worried?

Attachments

• dowslow.jpg
    dowslow.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 88
Financial meltdown.

What Financial meltdown.

America, the Land of Smoke and mirrors. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• wfm.jpg
    wfm.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 105
Pile that pressure on into the close, squeeze those shorts.
I'd hate to be short anything right now, get ready for Dow 16,600 and beyond.
Still, I'm off for one of those new German beers they have at my local, its called the 'Danke' Bitter. (y)

Dow 87% bullish after tuesday close

SP500 100% bullish

1885 (cash) 16,532(cash)

this means small but solid up closes and strong rebounds from weakness

cya tomorrow evryone

Last edited:
I'm guessing this action on the Dow is what a 'real' market looks like. :-0
Its been so long since I've seen one it was hard to recognise at first. Like going to a school reunion and seeing your classmates when they're 40 (I imagine :whistling).

With the FBI investigating HFT's I would think the more prudent MM's will have switched theirs off, hense the normality seen over the past 2 days. No more 100 up, 90 down, 50 up, 70 down days. :sleep: Still at least my blood pressure is down below 180 / 90. ;)

s&p closes over 1877 and a new high for the dow overnight …new march high for dow came in on April 1st ! Ha

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 114
s&p closes over 1877 and a new high for the dow overnight …new march high for dow came in on April 1st ! Ha

morning dl

i have volume on my system it does not match that from yahoo,

it has spikes during third friday of each month.

thats about it.

morning everyone

dow close = 6650 ftse.

SP500 cash all time highs.

Ukraine crisis , possible 3rd world war, china slow down, commodity funds shutting down, fed tapering.

result of all this is = All time highs for sp500.

June 1883.8 bullish level

Last edited:
SP500 cash all time highs.
Ukraine crisis , possible 3rd world war, china slow down, commodity funds shutting down, fed tapering.
result of all this is = All time highs for sp500.
June 1883.8 bullish level

Morning all,

Is there something wrong with my clock?
The Dax should be open but its not moving!!!

morning postman
the king tiger tank is stuck in the mud and cannot do blitzkrieg on the Bolshevik godless stronghold
death to communists !
morning splitlink

Is it Wednesday / Thursday yet?
Will The Goldman let the Dow go over 16,600 today? :LOL:

Never gets old.

Is it Wednesday / Thursday yet?
Will The Goldman let the Dow go over 16,600 today? :LOL:

Never gets old.

Your naivety makes you look silly postman.

As I said yesterday, you have a lot to learn my friend, maybe study the importance of option expires and strikes, specially when they are owned by the major players and how those strikes are defended.

I told you yesterday that GS would defend 16,600 as it was an option expiry, reading your last 10 or so posts, you have made sarcasm comments about GS aimed at me since my posting about the fact they have a large OP at 16,600, your need to continually make those comments all seems a little bitter and childish.

This includes the DJIA and DAX reversing at the levels I clearly indicated for shorts and so far refusing to go higher than those levels.

I'm guessing you don't like more intelligent traders that have more market structure knowledge of you based on your repeated comments about Germans and of course GS on almost every post since my last post on this thread. If anyone is bitter, it certainly is not me as I have nothing to be bitter about, DAX and DJIA are doing and currently performing the analysis I provided.

Good day to you sir and good luck in the market today!

:)

Last edited:
I'm guessing this action on the Dow is what a 'real' market looks like. :-0
Its been so long since I've seen one it was hard to recognise at first. Like going to a school reunion and seeing your classmates when they're 40 (I imagine :whistling).

With the FBI investigating HFT's I would think the more prudent MM's will have switched theirs off, hense the normality seen over the past 2 days. No more 100 up, 90 down, 50 up, 70 down days. :sleep: Still at least my blood pressure is down below 180 / 90. ;)

Bloomberg must read my posts.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...chase-currencies-as-stock-volume-recedes.html