Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

You must have been slowly filling your shorts all morning given the relentless upward movement on the Dax and Dow.

By relentless move UP...are you referring to the lower high today and yesterdays resistance hold again today...Yeah REALLY relentless! :)

By relentless move UP...are you referring to the lower high today and yesterdays resistance hold again today...Yeah REALLY relentless! :)

Just my opinion. If I were a rich and successful trader I would be relaxing on a beach. Good luck. (y)

Go FTSE.

Attachments

• Fstress.png
    Fstress.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 82
some good upside targs on the forks ...take your pick .. i mean fork :)

Attachments

• forks.jpg
    forks.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 90
Definition of a ramp in financial trading is a quick and sustained push UP with volume behind the move.

No volume behind that move, thats why rallies will be sold into.

Ask yourself why DJIA rallies but DAX still holds below the 9640/5 resistance... DAX traders exiting and shorting (shown on last post volume)...no volume behind DJIA rallies...fresh air... = Sell The Rallies!

Ask yourself why DJIA rallies but DAX still holds below the 9640/5 resistance... DAX traders exiting and shorting (shown on last post volume)...no volume behind DJIA rallies...fresh air... = Sell The Rallies!

Who knows why the Dow rallies anymore. It just does, end of.

Another Bull.

The field is looking too full.

the further up we go today the better ...this will give a nice wave 4 down soon and a waffle 5 targ of 16700 +....could go t1ts up of course

ih&s is scary upside at the moment ...daily chart :eek: