Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow must take out shorts.
Just keep on pushing the numbers upwards. 350,360,370,380...

Dow must take out shorts.
Just keep on pushing the numbers upwards. 350,360,370,380...

I am following that since yesterday... today morning the pattern was kind of triangle, mid day today converted to kind of Falling Wedge, now pushing up to make it Rising Wedge :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I am following that since yesterday... today morning the pattern was kind of triangle, mid day today converted to kind of Falling Wedge, now pushing up to make it Rising Wedge :LOL::LOL::LOL:

A Rising Wedge is no joke, thats gonna hurt. :eek:

Attachments

• wedge.jpg
    wedge.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 76
good article.

In my post yesterday, I noted the importance of the decline in the private sector's demand for safe, short-term assets (e.g., bank savings deposits). I think this is a sign that the risk pendulum has stopped swinging in the direction of risk-aversion and is beginning to reverse; it's a sign that the public will begin to embrace risk rather than shun it. This has very important implications for monetary policy, since the whole point of the Fed's QE efforts has been to satisfy the private sector's seemingly insatiable demand for safe assets. As I explained before:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2096273-the-end-of-deleveraging

PUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Bysie ;-)