• bae.PNG
    bae.PNG
    48.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Hello everyone!

Looks like the world is shining.
..."World's most expensive dog? Pup sold for $2 million"

One post in a month and he breezes back with a "Hello everyone". :-0

$2m for a dog, well worth it. My dogs trading account is currently $12m so his ROI is looking good. :LOL:
My account is $12. :(

Hi Jessie where have you been? You go missing and then then there's nearly a war........;)

Hey HTW,

It was f**ing pondering that market we had in last one month or so.. I decided take off coz it was difficlut to trade... so confusing....

I left my positions open and they are almost there..... :LOL:

The fake war has still some business left.

hi Jessi u have been missed

are the planets in alignment ?

Hi SD

Its going to become messy now. We are now going to enter into most action period of the year. from Equinox (20th March) until April will be mad. This period has most important planatory alignment of the year, a lot of big things.

To start with, watch out bang on Monday the 24th March as we continue to month end it become more intense and fast actions.

First week of April probably can indicate if we are going to have one year of bear dominance...

Hi SD

Its going to become messy now. We are now going to enter into most action period of the year. from Equinox (20th March) until April will be mad. This period has most important planatory alignment of the year, a lot of big things.

To start with, watch out bang on Monday the 24th March as we continue to month end it become more intense and fast actions.

First week of April probably can indicate if we are going to have one year of bear dominance...

thanks,

think I better take a holiday on the 24th march

I think this week was good... no so much negativity rest of this week. So market may move up a bit or trade in range.

Given the fact that we are very close to powerful alingments that can start reflecting slowly.

Last edited: