Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dax'y the powerhouse of Europe, a 20 year success story.

Especially worth noting on long term charts is that the DAX is unusual as it is a total return index that includes dividends.

If you added dividends back on the 20 year FTSE chart to get a like comparison it would look a lot better.

Especially worth noting on long term charts is that the DAX is unusual as it is a total return index that includes dividends.

If you added dividends back on the 20 year FTSE chart to get a like comparison it would look a lot better.

Thanks Fairval (y)
You deserve a medal. That evens up the FTSE and Dax.

This means if we applied the same formula to the Dow it would be in the stratosphere by now. :eek: The Amerikans must be living the high life, eating caviar and quaffing champagne. :whistling I mean the Dow cant be overvalued, can it?

Thanks Fairval (y)
You deserve a medal. That evens up the FTSE and Dax.

This means if we applied the same formula to the Dow it would be in the stratosphere by now. :eek: The Amerikans must be living the high life, eating caviar and quaffing champagne. :whistling I mean the Dow cant be overvalued, can it?

dow is inversely correlated to the economic condition of the majority of Americans,

more poverty and social decay the higher the dow goes. when 60% of Americans are on food stamps dow should be 20,000

dow is inversely correlated to the economic condition of the majority of Americans,

more poverty and social decay the higher the dow goes. when 60% of Americans are on food stamps dow should be 20,000

:LOL:

Of course! Companies make money by paying employees (shudder) as low a wage as possible while selling their products as high as possible, so making the owners of the companies immensely rich. Now I remember why I gave up the day job. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

50% on some form of welfare means QE!

I love the fed!

:LOL:

Of course! Companies make money by paying employees (shudder) as low a wage as possible while selling their products as high as possible, so making the owners of the companies immensely rich. Now I remember why I gave up the day job. ;)

heavily skewed ownership of financial assets.

think 90% of stock market is owned by top 10%

PA pinbar off cash pivot... bottom blue dotted line

Attachments

• pivot.PNG
    pivot.PNG
    14 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
There's always a retrace. 5 candles after that pin there is another smaller pin at a price near the nose of the first pin. Two bites at the cherry.

Last edited: