Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think they did the Maths in the week and got to their desired positions last night. Today is just fluff. Dow and Dax to finish near unchanged. Time to take the dog out, he's almost cross eyed.

Good day at the office dear?

Attachments

• S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 4,036
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 180
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 85
  • s4.jpg
    s4.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 411
  • s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 118
looks like they all seen that last tick up on the ftse

It might have been from watching the Dow and Dax rocket 100 points in less than 30 minutes.

I've made over 50 trades today and I've just checked that I have more money in my account than I did yesterday, so technically its a good day. But I dont think the profit covers the cleaning bill for my underwear. :eek:
Volatility is good but you can have too much of a good thing. I was drinking wiskey from a bottle 10 minutes ago :whistling. :cheers:

It might have been from watching the Dow and Dax rocket 100 points in less than 30 minutes.

I've made over 50 trades today and I've just checked that I have more money in my account than I did yesterday, so technically its a good day. But I dont think the profit covers the cleaning bill for my underwear. :eek:
Volatility is good but you can have too much of a good thing. I was drinking wiskey from a bottle 10 minutes ago :whistling. :cheers:

yes the dax boys got to the sun beds first ...looks like more volume than yesterday as well

:LOL::LOL:

50 trades in one day:eek: over how many instruments?

Could I ask how many points you made? I did two trades on Footsie, yesterday, and took 27 points. Both were profitable but the last was, only, for 2 points. They were both short.

Last edited:
The volume you see in MT4 isnt the real volume "number of contracts traded" , that's why you've noticed its different ....

i missed this post...

yes i am new to mt4 but i did think volume was a bit sus....it seems that the volume you see on mt4 is just a tick counter and can vary from broker to broker.

some say this tick counter indicates potential s/r areas ....

thanks

i missed this post...

yes i am new to mt4 but i did think volume was a bit sus....it seems that the volume you see on mt4 is just a tick counter and can vary from broker to broker.

some say this tick counter indicates potential s/r areas ....

thanks

Yes its a tick counter ...

dax futures for the open

60 min data
rcvons.gif

trend res/red 9114
horizontal res/yellow 9093
prev breakout point/aqua 9009
trend supp 8967/green trendline
horizontal supp 8925/orange
at this point..it is a recoil in a downtrend

Dax is holding a support level 8955….it's current chart pattern could indicate a sizable drop but at least we had a challenge/hold of this critical area on friday.... if 9113/9150 can break before march end then the bulls will be showing their hand imo …..9020 to watch early week ...above 9124 would open the gates for the bulls I think....

the US markets did not support the dax move on friday I still have dow at 16130 critical area so as usual we need to wait and see what uncle sam has in store for us:)

Whats wrong with this picture?
Nikkei down 13%
Hang Seng down 10%
Dax down 8%

Dow down 3.5%
S&P down 2.25%
-------------------------------------
Dow down 8% is 15,000.