Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Short Dax 8977

:mad:

Too much chopping and changing for my own good.

Had a plan before the open and didnt stick to it, that must be in the top 10 of trading no no's.
Not seeing much push back from Dax 9000 and Dow futures being pushed higher. :rolleyes:

That red mark is around 9130.

Attachments

• DaxCh.jpg
    DaxCh.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 108
163/054

not sure when the referendum ukraine is. tensions ratcheting up

Its on Sunday.
Parliament have rushed through legislation saying if Yes vote is successful then they ask Russia for help.
Russian troops in Crimea Monday. (Proper uniformed Russian troops not like the ones already there). :whistling

thanks but i use yahoo for the indices ..i know a lot of people say they are rubbish but i find them good enough for my purpose ....volume differs a lot over different platforms mt4 has 3/3 as a bigger volume day than yesterday

The volume you see in MT4 isnt the real volume "number of contracts traded" , that's why you've noticed its different ....

Looks lik,e some real traders in New York (not algos) had their 6am meeting and went out and started selling the Dow.

Its on Sunday.
Parliament have rushed through legislation saying if Yes vote is successful then they ask Russia for help.
Russian troops in Crimea Monday. (Proper uniformed Russian troops not like the ones already there). :whistling

:)

:LOL: "But now, thanks to a combination of psychotic greed, political expediency and the sort of jaw dropping stupidity that makes you wonder if they actually know how to breathe in and out, I can look forward to a future of dysentry, burnt-out vans and an exciting range of low-fat meals, all of which – in some way or another – involve rodents."