Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If Dow closes down just a few points today that will signal a big up day tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well tomorrow these will affect the trading

-Claimant Count Change
-Unemployment Rate
-Average Earnings Index
-EUR Industrial Production
-BOE Gov Carney Speaks
-BOE Inflation Report

No much from "The USA".. any good news will push towards resistance (between 6720-6745) any bad one will push down further. thats my thinking

JT

Going long on Dow @ 722 expect to close down slightly and carry on up overnight.
Might be completely wrong.

Going long on Dow @ 722 expect to close down slightly and carry on up overnight.
Might be completely wrong.

I must say that is a brave move. I'm still short.... There is no reason for it to go up. Not much out on the macro either. I think we are in for a pause.

I may also be completely wrong.

I must say that is a brave move. I'm still short.... There is no reason for it to go up. Not much out on the macro either. I think we are in for a pause.

I may also be completely wrong.

It is one of those - "I'm quickly in the money so I can be relaxed about my exit" moves. ;)

Back home safely, god save the tube

No much action apart from the indication that people want to keep market below 100 MA, so chances of down move .

JT

Morning All

its Wednesday, 13th of November. A chilly start of the day in London. Sky is clear, dry and sunny day predicted.

Asian market is all red...

JT

Bit of a drop in the Dow overnight. Suddenly taper talk is out again. Perhaps a drop to allow the big boys in? Buy the dips!