Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Interesting, I don't know why he said that, "in his chart" I can clearly see rising flag forming ( I am not able to see video currently) which is bearish sign.

I am just thinking whether it was intentionally???

Ha I remember that Oscar video. "Nothing bearish" and the Dow dropped 140 points that day. Last Thursday. ;)

Why are you ignoring the surprise ecb rate cut which tanked the eurusd ?

and he was bullish and where is the dow as we speak. eerrr 12pts below all time closing highs.

a more accurate interpretation would be the suprise ecb cut triggered stops, but the market rebounded strongly reversing all losses.

dow above all time closing highs, so does oscar now become a genius?

i wonder how many actually watched the whole video.

Last edited:

and he was bullish and where is the dow as we speak. eerrr 12pts below all time closing highs.

a more accurate interpretation would be the suprise ecb cut triggered stops, but the market rebounded strongly reversing all losses.

I watched the whole video it made me laugh, along with a number of his other videos.
Are you related to Oscar in some way because you take criticism of him very personally.
Its not a Scientology thing is it?
We need a "Chain yanking" emoticon.

If you are day trader, then watching these video can be very dangerous. These videos can influence you decision and thoughts. Their trading techniques can be different, their timeframe, target level, target period and moreover depth of pocket (stops) will be different.

I never watch them, I have stopped watching them since long time now and I am very happy. I only watch shadowtraders weekly video if I get time. Otherwise I look into chart myself and plan my trades.

JT

I watched the whole video it made me laugh, along with a number of his other videos.
Are you related to Oscar in some way because you take criticism of him very personally.
Its not a Scientology thing is it?
We need a "Chain yanking" emoticon.

Think Oscar is one of the best commentators around. since he was very bullish in the video and we made new all time highs and still sitting 18pts away from them says his reading of the market was pretty accurate. The down thursday was caused by surprise ecb rate cut which took out stops,

I am not a scientologist, and I am not related to Oscar. :)

Think Oscar is one of the best commentators around. since he was very bullish in the video and we made new all time highs and still sitting 18pts away from them says his reading of the market was pretty accurate. The down thursday was caused by surprise ecb rate cut which took out stops,

In deference to the mighty Oscar I'm long Dow 15765

In stock market, its very easy to phrase your words to look like a win!!!

Wining a trade is a completly different story... they should tell when to enter? what price? and when to exit?

Look into the CNBC head lines every day ... or morning updates of many web sites... you will understand how quickly they change...

JT

Last edited: