Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldn...oming_An_Agent_Of_Financial_Recklessness.html

“The US Treasury market is not waiting until December 18th to see what the Fed will do, it is instead continuing its attempt to tighten policy for them. The process ... all the money being spent by the Fed.

While the article is interesting, the web site looks to be just a high brow version of zerohedge. Look at the headlines on offer.
Dawn Of A Terrifying New Financial, Monetary & World Order
This Is Becoming “An Agent Of Financial Recklessness”
The World Is Now Entering A Period Of Historic Chaos & Crisis
What You Should Be Doing As We Head Into The End Game
Richard Russell - Frightening Hyperinflation Coming To US
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts - “Massive Propaganda & Coverup”
Sociopathic Western Central Planners Creating Hell On Earth
Former US Treasury Official - America’s Breathtaking “Crash”
“The Sword Of Damocles Hangs Over All Of Our Heads”

They are just feeding peoples fear and paranoia, and its being lapped up.
Its classic tabloid journalism and should be viewed with the same amount of salt reserved for those publications.

mornin' all

ftse opened -14 weak vs dow and trading another -16 weak as we speak. I'll be looking for a long/short again , maybe around bustech time

-44 weak now - I'm going in long ftse 6661 will pair if goes to 55

While the article is interesting, the web site looks to be just a high brow version of zerohedge. Look at the headlines on offer.
This Is Becoming “An Agent Of Financial Recklessness”
The World Is Now Entering A Period Of Historic Chaos & Crisis
What You Should Be Doing As We Head Into The End Game
Richard Russell - Frightening Hyperinflation Coming To US
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts - “Massive Propaganda & Coverup”
Sociopathic Western Central Planners Creating Hell On Earth

Its classic tabloid journalism and should be viewed with the same amount of salt reserved for those publications.

the article is written by art cashin

50-year veteran Art Cashin. Cashin, who is Director of Floor Operations at UBS ($650 billion under management),

why not look at what the article is saying. when market expected qe us 10yr went to 2.8+ we are back at those levels without expectations. how will the fed bring down bond yields and also bring down dollar versus eur ? bond yields are rising in the face of continuing qe

I do not feel any fear or paranoia, I read and listen to it all the time

the article is written by art cashin

50-year veteran Art Cashin. Cashin, who is Director of Floor Operations at UBS ($650 billion under management),

why not look at what the article is saying. when market expected qe us 10yr went to 2.8+ we are back at those levels without expectations. how will the fed bring down bond yields and also bring down dollar versus eur ? bond yields are rising in the face of continuing qe

I do not feel any fear or paranoia, I read and listen to it all the time

Yes I read the article and it was interesting as I said. What I also said was the web site panders to peoples fear to get page hits. Nothing sells like bad news, theres always a rush to get the highest number of fatalities in an earthquake / plane crash.
If you really believe America’s Breathtaking “Crash” is about to happen and your NOT scared then you have a better constitution than I do. America is not a single entity if it goes we go and thats not good for us or our children.

I'm bullish on the Dow at the moment and will keep buying the dips until the Armageddon thats been predicted for the last 4 years actually arrives. :)