Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

ftse pattern suggest lower prices but, 6720 is a big level

like yesterday we are stuck in 22pt range , yesterday only when us opened did we break it

what is bbs? bollinger band ?

:sleep: slow going innit. just about made up the spreads so far - time for another coffee and a pipe I think :)

seems there will be an opportunity to go long and grab about 10 to 15 points, waiting for confirmed signal.

JT

Last edited:
Long FTSE @ 6728, may have to compromise less than 10 points.

Looks like FTSE making short term bullish pattern, see attached chart. I am long @ 28 and will add long once it breaks that top red line.

Attachments

• FTSE_7NOV.jpg
    FTSE_7NOV.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 85
Rough shag?

:LOL: how dare you, sir. 'Tis the finest mixture of Virginia, Burley and Java tobaccos with a Vanilla aromatic flavour. Carefully selected and prepared with loving care, but it kills you just as efficiently. (doesn't say the last bit on the tin!!)

draghi press conference is always very interesting, Think dow is better value for trading. 1pt spread to and bigger ranges.

wonder what the asian markets are like, how come their spreads are always so large

Would you believe that I had my last fag fifty years ago? I came ashore when a 200 pack cost a dollar. It took me a long time but I could not, really, afford 3 bob for a pack of 20. Best non-investment I made in my life.

euro cuts rates markets fly,

suppose they had to do something to stop the euro from being so strong

Last edited:
ftse hits the limiter 6763

167pip range for eurusd, mainly down

so much for 22pt ranges and dull trading, wonder what the betting was for the cut.

Last edited:
just back from cycling was short eur/dol sat down all hell broke loose and I was 133 quid better off happy days