Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning All

What is SD?

FTSE looking close to 6720 (support area)...

JT

I thought that Jon was talking about standard deviation but I, now, realise that he was, probably, talking about our Honourable Chairman. Sorry, SD, you work more than most of us to keep this thread on track and I appreciate your presence.

good morning everyone

Dow is 82% bullish
SP500 is 100% bullish

would worry about dow if it went below 665

and sp500dec 1763 (its near that now)
this usually leads to small but solid up closes and strong bounces from sell offs

Closed another 10% FTSE short @ 6720

remaining 10% I will let it run till tmorrow.

Last edited:
Because he kills his trades quickly when his assumption doesn't pan out? As I said before, it's him and his good trading that works not any magic in the levels he uses.

Yet each man kills the thing he loves By each let this be heard, Some do it with a bitter look, Some with a flattering word, The coward does it with a kiss, The brave man with a sword! -

morning everyone.

thanks for the comments.

Buying strength and selling weakness is what I find works.

everyone time i look at dax its either 9030 or 9040

wonder if it reached its year end target early and now must sit in some virtual market waiting room?

You still so sure?
Starting to set up bullish now....

Well, the risk is yesterdays high and support is red line. It can try move around between yesterday high and red line which is support but there will be attempt to break that red line. my conviction 80% that it will break red line by tomorrow, until then it can do spike and come back under yesterdays high, thats my thought about risk and direction.

JT

Started consolidating near 6720, I closed all my short position and waiting for breaking of 6715-6720 line area now. will go short again.

ftse traded around -50 weak vs dow yesterday and has been trading weak today by another -15 or so. It's just started holding its own over the last hour so be looking for a long/short soon.

Last edited: