Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

this could be the top i have been waiting for ...obviously the last high is the be all but in this market maybe not the end all....i'm still looking for the sideways track but if it does not come about then i'll be happy to admit i have no idea and move on to the next likely turn point ...TA is out the window we are dealing with natural forces....

this could be the top i have been waiting for ...obviously the last high is the be all but in this market maybe not the end all....i'm still looking for the sideways track but if it does not come about then i'll be happy to admit i have no idea and move on to the next likely turn point ...TA is out the window we are dealing with natural forces....

hi Dick Lexic, Vix is also making daily higher high,

bernanke stop hunt

Nice work - and since the Dax hasn't given up an inch of those gains it made today - your well out of those shorts. :clap:

I'm glad I'm out of my shorts as well. **** dax. Took me for £5.2k. Now that really did hurt. I've only made about £400 this month so net is still £4.8k loss. No summer break for me then and loads of overtime.

Well I'm now going to go long the dax and Ftse. No need to fight the trend anymore, I give up.

NOW WATCH - this **** will drop like a **** the moment I put a trade on long.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Barjon,

I'm glad I'm out of my shorts as well. Dam this Dax. Took me for £5.2k. Now that really did hurt. I've only made about £400 this month so net is still £4.8k loss. No summer break for me then and loads of overtime.

Well I'm now going to go long the dax and Ftse. No need to fight the trend anymore, I give up.

NOW WATCH - this Blooming market will drop like a stone the moment I put a trade on long.

:)

For Barjon,

I'm glad I'm out of my shorts as well. Dam this Dax. Took me for £5.2k. Now that really did hurt. I've only made about £400 this month so net is still £4.8k loss. No summer break for me then and loads of overtime.

NOW WATCH - this Blooming market will drop like a stone the moment I put a trade on long.

:)

hi lee i thought you were long to dow 20000 ?

I don't usually trade pin bars and stuff but the daily Dow bar is looking pretty tempting to short, I might have to give it a go tomorrow if it makes a good close.

Closed the DAX short. DAX is dangerous !

Keeping CAC and Oil.

Glad I closed my DAX short this morning. However missed the opportunity to enter again at the top, as I was at the time in a Meeting and had no access.

The OIL short is doing extremely well and the CAC is again green.

Overall not a bad day, however missed the big opportunity with the DAX and Dow to enter at the top.

someone said that bernanke speaking is markets go down, eventually

wonder how it closes

it's simple sd, if they haven't filled their boots they have f*cked off and are looking to short....if not hoist the sails as we sail into the unknown...arrr

it's simple sd, if they haven't filled their boots they have f*cked off and are looking to short....if not hoist the sails as we sail into the unknown...arrr

bernanke stop hunt got sold down. they must love it when this guy speaks. no one even can figure out what he is saying,

hi lee i thought you were long to dow 20000 ?

No mate, I wish I was. Those posts where you see me saying go with the trend was against what I was trading. You'll get that sometimes. I like to counter trend at times.

I was hitting dax short from a scratch below 8k and traded into it. Unfortunately (for me) it just kept on going up with no retrace of any value so didn't even get to chop any out whatsoever. So loss on this set has been a total gross of £5.2k with no winners at all. Thats quite unusual to be honest, especially given the range I had for me.

Original trade entries were at 7975 then increments of 100pts up and down from there. However, as we all know, it went up in one swift line since the start of the month and the start of my entries. This is one those moments when 'The markets knew where I placed my stops'. :LOL:

Exit was (should've been) around 8500 give or take but again the market was going very aggressive this afternoon so was chopping out at levels closer to 8530.

Looking at it now, obviously gutted but hey ho, that's what happens. Anyone got an application form for McDonalds.

Dax at 8477