Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Mind you - there is that other opening gap from Thursday at 15233 :devilish:

Actually came within 30 points of last Thursday's open. Oh well got to save a few points for tomorrow. :cheesy:

For all you market manipulation PPT conspiracy nuts out there. Todays high was 155 points from open. And the gap from last Thursday's close that needs to be filled is -155 points... :devilish:

Only 12 points left - get ready for the Bounce.

Out of the Dow short - 15195 looks good to get back in for the bounce. Only if you've got nerves of steel and rubber underwear (just in case).

Dow looking ridiculously cheap Sam - we haven't seen prices like this since - last Tuesday. :LOL:
Anyone want to put their hard earned cash down on a 140 point opening gap on the FTSE? (n)

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning All

Hong Kong 23,000 and ASX 5,160 all gone
ASX 30 billion wiped off.

Nikkei 225 - 1,000 plus point drop from the high.
JGB yields surge, markets spooked by Bernanke remarks | Reuters

Gotta laugh. I've been building shorts from 8k on dax since the start of the month and the trading plan was carried out with military precision.

The dax rallies like there's no tomorrow and takes me out around 8530.

The market goes just 30 points above my 500 points range trade.

I even commented on Bernanke talking the markets down.

The moment I chop out my trades the Dax then starts to go in my favour in a big way, the biggest single drop since this set of trades and going back over a month. Amazing.

The markets never fail to amaze me.

I am now going to smash the markets up till they drop every last penny into my grubby little hands.

For the record - Dax range trade was 8000 to 8520 - out at 8530

Dax drops the moment I chop out and as I type is now down 175pts to 8354.

In the words of Kevin Bacon - Thats Totes amaze balls.

Now i'm going to do some aggressive trading and punish this market till it shows some respect.

Lee

Dow looking ridiculously cheap Sam - we haven't seen prices like this since - last Tuesday. :LOL:
Anyone want to put their hard earned cash down on a 140 point opening gap on the FTSE? (n)

I'd laugh if it was bought up by us open. Remember the Cyprus day. Anyone on PST didn't even know there was a red day.

ftse might test that 740 area ....could still be some bulls up there

more small hints on the vix imo... but only just

In his verbal testimony, admitted could end QE in a matter of months if the time was right.

they been discussing tapering and that stuff, and tepper said no big deal with the tapering, think they just ran the stops, hope no-one got wrong sided

In his verbal testimony, admitted could end QE in a matter of months if the time was right.

aye, that would do it - ftse lost nearly 200 points relative to dow when the MPC mused about the same thing here in March

maybe they ran the markets up to create a cushion for when they normalise rates? they been prepping public for the great tapering, teppernator was wheeled out to get some animal spiritis going.

is it weird that Lee was shorting Dax before the big collapse? spooky

Out of the Dow short - 15195 looks good to get back in for the bounce. Only if you've got nerves of steel and rubber underwear (just in case).

Dow 15235 to close the long. Maybe there's a lot more in it, but hey, were scalping ain't we?
And - after all, this is Bernanke's money I'm taking, 'cause there's no way any sane investor is buying this market. Cheers Ben! :LOL: