Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Note to self - don't get so carried away reading "how to be a better trader" articles that you miss the Dow open !!!

I think he meant to say, trading whilst bernacke is talking is like driving your car with 20 racing pidgeons as pace makers.

lol market. There's some volatility for you. That's what we like. Selling on way up, shorting on way down.

Mother F**kers.

Just done me nuts and gave someone on the other side £5.2k.

That dax certainly is a strong beast.

I'll publish the results at the end of the month in the journal.

Lee

Yes, not posting so much (that's the only way I can offend less people - sorry SD). I've been going over a few 'timeless' articles on the forums after I found myself guilty of some of these sins recently.
Managing Emotions While Trading

Mother F**kers.

Just done me nuts and gave someone on the other side £5.2k.

That dax certainly is a strong beast.

I'll publish the results at the end of the month in the journal.

Lee

I refer the right honorable gentleman to the reply I gave (posted) earlier.

I refer the right honorable gentleman to the reply I gave (posted) earlier.

Lol, seen it already mate.

Also been having a quick read of some of the earlier posts from when we used to live call in 2008.

A good read and good memories, I liked the Bush era very much.

That was your very rapid 50% retracement

Edited to explain Dow 15540 - 15426 drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
dow trending nicely, +34

i was unable to read Lee's post

@ Postman,

I don't think anyone can read the thread you posted as it was a private trading room if I remember rightly over the year of 2008. It was set up by the one and only Firewalker. Obviously you were a member and is why you can read it.

does bring back good memories though. Even including your trades and all.

That was 66%.

Another hour and we should have the 150% retracement. :LOL:

(Again talking about Dow drop)

ftse now +23 strong since 9am - looks like i was out way to early seduced by a quick buck or two

i feel a short/long coming on :LOL:

ftse stayed strong 'til 3 then -27 weak into 4:30 close. That's net 27 x ftse stake (ftse stake is double dow stake, of course)

ftse stayed strong 'til 3 then -27 weak into 4:30 close. That's net 27 x ftse stake (ftse stake is double dow stake, of course)

Nice work - and since the Dax hasn't given up an inch of those gains it made today - your well out of those shorts. :clap: