Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm going through my own personal stress test at the moment. Currently short the SP500.
Seems the markets have already priced in good non-farm payrolls data coming in later.

Personally I prefer to short the European indexes. The US ones could explode on any news.

I'll try to build a position on the DAX if it goes above 8000

Just i thought, maybe a good number gets the initial push then fades throughout the day, lets face it the number is going to beat reckon +200 !

Personally I prefer to short the European indexes. The US ones could explode on any news.

I'll try to build a position on the DAX if it goes above 8000

Shorting the DAX above 8000 seems like a good play to me.
US Traders seem more enthusiastic chasing highs, than the european's.
Their economy is a lot stronger than ours. Markets keep going up, everyday.
Next week should be different once the NFP data is totally obsorbed.

you shorties are gluttons for punishment - why haven't you been coining it while the sun shines.

well there we go +200k, now we have to wait and see if the market stats thiking will this mean an end to QE no more free money , YOURS ! or it might just say carry on the party the only way is up ! love NFP fridays:sleep:(n)

profit taking and thoughts of QE ending sooner thats why were selling off, not exactly tanking, bull run be back on next week !

Sold 25% of my SP500 shorts, the highest stakes placed are now gone.
Holding a short on the ftse at 6481.
Gone long DOW as a hedge.

I'm watching the US markets, the FT won't be much different. I feel that nothing much will happen before 1800 but, for what my opinion is worth, my signals say that this market is still in a bull phase.

I did well on currencies this morning but the markets are consolidating, just now, A few points, here and there, but I've had enough of this time of day over the last week and am going to do something else until the evening.

I should have opened on the Dow. Instead, I chose USTech, because I wanted less risk, after the good gains that I made this morning. I made 2 points. It's been a good day for me, though. No complaints. +88
All the more pleasurable because my new approach to direction, seems promising.

But, one swallow does not make a summer!

I should have opened on the Dow. Instead, I chose USTech, because I wanted less risk, after the good gains that I made this morning. I made 2 points. It's been a good day for me, though. No complaints. +88
All the more pleasurable because my new approach to direction, seems promising.

But, one swallow does not make a summer!

To be fair, anyone's approach is working right now. The system could be, go long if the wind is in your hair, and it's a system that works.